epilogue

five years. five years had passed ever since that day where heeseung and i ended our relationship.

today, i'm going to meet up with jungwon, i haven't seen jungwon and the other guys for five years. i left korea and lived in new york, what happened in korea was too much for me so jihoon suggested to move to another country which i did.

living in a different country was so hard but jihoon helped me a lot.

"ethan, let's go. uncle wonie sheep might be waiting" i fixed the hair of the little boy in front of me.

"mommy i can stare at you without blinking for a whole minute" he proudly stated and when i met eyes with him, there i saw the same doe eyes of the person that i can't seem forget.

"show that to uncle wonie later, for now we need to hurry okay?" he cutely nodded and smiled at me.

the day before i left to New York, i found out that i was three weeks pregnant. i don't know how did that happened but then it clicked to me, i remembered what happened that night at his house after celebrating his birthday.

i don't know what to feel at first, everything happened so fast. i lost him in a blink of an eye and then found out that i was pregnant with his child. it's as if the saying 'if a door closes, a window will open' just happened to me.

there's no regrets though. i didn't regret being pregnant with ethan, i took that as an only memory that he left to me. i named my son ethan because that was his english name. i even jokingly said to jungwon that i would name ethan, heedeungie and the two of us just bursted out laughing.

"mommy, am i going to see daddy too?" the question that he always ask me.

that question always silence me. he always ask me about his father and i would always tell him that his father lives in korea because he's working here. i know that i should let him meet his father because he deserves to know him.

sighing, i kissed his head while his looking outside the window of the taxi that we are riding "do you want to meet him?"

"yes, yes! i haven't seen him yet and i want to play with him!" he beamed whilst clapping his small hands.

i bit my lip and slowly nodded my head, "okay, then i'll let you meet him"

"bambi ethan loves mommy!" a small smile made its way on my lips. if the other guys would meet ethan then they would say it's no doubt that he is the father because they resemble each other.

we hopped out of the taxi and entered inside the mall where jungwon told me to meet him. ethan was looking around the mall whilst holding my hand tightly, afraid to get lost in this big place. he seemed to be enjoying the things that he is seeing.

after walking around for a few minutes, i already spotted the back of the familiar guy that i haven't seen for how many years.

i poked jungwon's side and he immediately turned around to see me, "noona! oh my ghad, i miss you so much!" he pulled me in a really tight hug but i tapped his back repeatedly making him pull away "oops, sorry"