I prefer this one.

How are you feeling? Tired? Rest well as you can to energize your body. Stray hydrated and treat yourself well!

Feel free to criticize this book! So as the rest of my books. So that it will improve my grammar and mistakes.

=---[☆]---=

Y/N) = Your Name

(F/C) = Favorite color

(F/R) = Favorite ramen

(F/C) = Favorite Coffee

=---[☆]---=
▪︎Third-person POV▪︎

Nice dream he have here, Local worker teenage boy enjoying his time. MK runs around in the forest with his staff, Jumping to every part and bounces to Sunwukong's place. But it was built different, Which he didn't mind. Rubbing his shoes in the carpet to not have dirt on the floor, Knocking the front door and steps in.

"Monkey king! I brought you peaches!" Closing the door behind and carrying a basket, He hums strolling down the huge hallways. Passing by pictures of his parents, and pictures of his friends. He then makes his staff disappeared, And looked every room trying to find him. Turns around corner walking in the kitchen to see Mei tasting the ramen.

"Mei? I didn't expect you to be here." MK stood next to her, "Didn't Monkey king send you a text message?" She glanced. "Wait he did?" Pulling out his phone to feel soft? Looking down to see a phone made out of cake. (" Wait i don't remember how my phone turn into a cake? ") - "Silly MK, You didn't mute your phone did you? Now come on everyone is waiting for us!" Mei grab on to his sleeve and drags him out.

MK glance at her then to the bowl to see it's still, Not shaking to drip out the liquid. MK decided not to question it, As they arrive at the living room. "Your on time kid!" Wukong sitting next to lady iron fan, Then to a human Demon Bull king? Mei duplicated the ramen noodles and pass it to everyone. Making MK question everything he sees.

"I apologize for what my son did to you." Redson having a short hair sitting in the carpet floor, While (Y/N) is having a butler suit on. She stood up from her couch and walk towards MK, "Greetings MK, I will be servent from now on. I will provide you health care and much of course making your life better!" She extended her gloved hand.

MK wasn't sure how she acts this way as he shook her hand. "Not to mention, I like your tutu!" She smiled, MK blinks looking down too see an orange tutu dress. "I don't remember this? And also thank you!" Pigsy and Mr. Tang sitting in the couch together. "What do you mean MK? You always wear a crown on your head." (Y/N) tooks off the crown and shows it to him. "Again, I don't remember such a thing-"

He gets cut off by butler girl. "Redson dear, are you alright for me and MK to get engaged?" MK chokes and looks directly at her. "WAIT WHAT?! WAIT SINCE WHEN DID I CONFESS MY FEELINGS– HUH?!" He shouted in confusion, Placing hands on his head. "We both confessed in the bathroom." Raised her eye brows. "I don't remember- And also confess on the bathroom? Is. . . weird."

She holds his hands and enterwined their fingers, "What do you say Redson?" MK looks at him waiting for response. "ƏƏəƏƏəəƏəƏəƏəƏƏƏƏəƏƏəəƏəƏəƏəƏƏƏəəə ~"

_____________________________________________

MK wakes up in his bed to feel shaken. "EARTHQUAKE!" He jumps out of the bed and quickly ducks himself in the table under, Covering above with his arms to sheild himself. He open his eyes to see his room being a mess. "Oh no. . ! All my precious possessions!" He crawls out and stand up for him to place back his things where it belongs.