Food

Heads up for the chapters for some warnings of some readers will feel uncomfortable.

-Sexual themes

-Blood

-Cutting limbs

-gore

-Violence

|🔸] Not to worry even it's a yandere book with warnings of triggers, There will be always wholesome and fluff part.

Don't mind grammer errors or either spelling mistakes, My main language isn't English.

I forgor to mention that some of this are spoilers from season 3 of LMK

Like chang'e
And Nezha

𝜫ㄳ❘◈⎯⎯⎯❖⎯⎯⎯◈❘ㄳ𝜫
•Morning•

Redson was snoring softly, His head rest on her shoulder, Hugging her waist of him being way comfortable that his body starts to get warmer. (Y/N) who was awake with their right arm on her forehead and staring at the ceiling thinking of what happen last night.

---•° Flashback

When she was about to take her leave to head back to her home, Being Redson's roommate and protector of his. Monkey king hold her hand to stop. "What is it that you want more from me? You keep pulling me back to you and it's kind of a bother. ." She says looking at Monkey king.

"Before you go. . .I forgot that I have mention that. .I will be going somewhere. . .and leave the city for a while and then come back once I've done searching what I've been looking for." Said Monkey king, His tone was rather sad and more upset how his voice was softer. "And the reason is? . . ."

Asked the cloak demon raising her eyebrow, "You know the Lady Bone Demon topic we said earlier?. .and the future will be an awful world? And. .maybe corrupted? Well. . .I think there is a way to stop her. And. .the spider queen? Yeah . .I just think that she was using her as one of her puppets for the next plan she will be using as a advantage. .uh- something."

"W-wait. .you 'Think?' that there's a way to stop her? What do you mean you 'think?' and also your right about her using the spider queen as a puppet, Just. .a gut feeling. I guess." (Y/N) replied with a shrug, Maybe she needs to read more history books about Lady Bone Demon so that she can learn more of her weakness. .and what experience she's gone through becoming what (Y/N) saw.

"W-Well I just remember something that can actually stop her. And I mean it. It will take me to- . . .wait. ." Monkey king's tail went up and thought of something.
"(Y/N). .come with me. . us, Leaving the city to get the thing that can actually stop the Lady Bone Demon. It will be a long journey-" A finger place onto his lips to shut him up quickly.

Wukong widen his eyes with one of her fingers touching his own lips, His tail curls and stood there frozen still holding her hand. His cheeks were burning red as his breathing stop. Her fingers pull away from his lips, Making his Monkey ears droop in a bit of. .upset. Deep down he was craving so bad.