open up

|⛔] Heads up for the chapters for some warnings of some readers will feel uncomfortable.

-Sexual themes

-Blood

-Cutting limbs

[Mentioning slight suicide thoughts and trauma]

|🔸] Not to worry even it's a yandere book with warnings of triggers, There will be always wholesome and fluff part

Don't mind grammer errors or either spelling mistakes, having some wattpad issues rn, Or either my phone is bugged

𝜫ㄳ❘◈⎯⎯⎯❖⎯⎯⎯◈❘ㄳ𝜫

(Y/N) = Your Name

(F/C) = Favorite color

(F/R) = Favorite ramen

(F/C) = Favorite Coffee

𝜫ㄳ❘◈⎯⎯⎯❖⎯⎯⎯◈❘ㄳ𝜫
•MK POV•

"MK you do know stalking is a serious crime, It's not normal for you to do such things like that. It's disturbing. ."

"For sure your making her life hell, Not giving enough space or either personal boundary of that crush of yours."

"I can see why she feels awkward around that time you bring her here, She wasn't comfortable for you to bring her here by force Kid."

"I know this sounds rude but, I think you should focus on your working instead of following your crush everyday. She has her own life and personal privacy, You can't change her mind into something you expect MK."

"MK, What if that person has been in every places you've been to, If you go to the arcade you might came across of that person. It's annoying right? What if that person strike a conversation when you don't want to. Not only it's irritating to invade your personal life and space, That they will also follow everywhere you go. Isn't it bothering to you?"

"Kid, were supporting you that you have something to admire at, But, How about use (Y/N) as an inspiration for you to. .do things that you usually do. Not in a creepy way that your still following till this day."

"MK, Your not doing something illegal behind our backs right? I mean your the hero of the city after all, You wouldn't want any bad rumors about you being a stalker right?"

So much for lecturing me about 'stalking', It irritates me so much. That I would break something that will satisfy my anger, It's. . . always the same. Always the same of lecture every time, It's, Getting tired to hear it.

Exhausted how I get the same thing over again, Just like this, Same experience that slowly irritates me. I'm tired, I'm exhausted from what they say of those 'Helpful advice'.