Something Different

|⛔] Heads up for the chapters for some warnings of some readers will feel uncomfortable.

-Sexual themes

-Blood

-Cutting limbs

|🔸] Not to worry even it's a yandere book with warnings of triggers, There will be always wholesome and fluff part

This will be a long chapter, maybe.

𝜫ㄳ❘◈⎯⎯⎯❖⎯⎯⎯◈❘ㄳ𝜫

(Y/N) = Your Name

(F/C) = Favorite color

(F/R) = Favorite ramen

(F/C) = Favorite Coffee

𝜫ㄳ❘◈⎯⎯⎯❖⎯⎯⎯◈❘ㄳ𝜫
•Your Pov•

MK is getting in my nerves, It's tired to talk to him even the slightest words to speak up from my mouth. Him and that monkey man are definitely the same, Definitely the same picture comparing to them. Just like a successor become his son-figure.

I'm assuming when that day he grab his staff out of the mountain from below, First try and unable to control the staff. Going off somewhere across the sea, Of where Redson's mother stole the staff from him and MK manage to take the staff back by letting himself get sucked into Demon Bull king's armour withen in.

That's where he actually begin to train with 'Sunwukong'. I mean, By judging one of MK's friends who maybe knows about Monkey King stories. Would tell to MK how to defeat Redson's father, And where does it lead to? Wukong's place. In any scenarios of a chosen one who got unexpected power they didn't knew, And next thing was. Rush towards to that person who owns the staff. Difficult to explain.

Floating back to my second family home, Looking around if he was near by for me to stay hidden. Taking a peek by popping my head out from the brick wall, Looking to see a child got traumatized. "I suggest you to drink water, Stay hydrated." Quickly goes back into the wall using my abilities. Random words spit out from my mouth, Not knowing what to do of a child feel frighten.

Hell, I'm not good with kids, I'm fully awkward around with those younglings. I don't even know how to interact with them, It's, Awkward or either clueless. Since I don't recall have any young siblings, Only have older siblings.

Gah, No more of the sappy. It hurts by thinking of my family, It hurts so much and I hate remembering it randomly. But- I'm sure they're alive, Waiting for me in somewhere else.

Pops myself out of the brick semented wall, And proceed to fly, Searching to head back home after MK spilling out nonsense. Carrying the box with me, Gripping on till a a familiar city path leads me back to DBK's base. "Can't wait to wear these tomorrow." I said to myself flying fast, As the wind brushing my hair and felt the cold air.

Once I found the ruin construction site from above, Flying down immediately going through the cemented road. flying forward to see dirts and roots around me and proceeded to fly by till I reach the base on the side wall. Shockingly, It's semi- Loud, Must've been that strange chest they've dig on to.

Turning around corner to see Bull clones drilling and digging inventions to used on, It hurts my ears to listen. Flying pass by them and reach onto the kitchen, Farther away from the noisy ruckus for my ears to be suffering. Placing the box on the wooden table, and float towards the fridge to find a snack to eat.