Sleep Bug

Heads up for the chapters for some warnings of some readers will feel uncomfortable.

-Sexual themes

-Blood

-Cutting limbs

-gore

-Violence

|🔸] Not to worry even it's a yandere book with warnings of triggers, There will be always wholesome and fluff part.

Don't mind grammer errors or either spelling mistakes, My main language isn't English

This chapter is basically MK x you
Then later on it's the duo Monkies

Also I realize that sleep bug was suppose to be the first episode in season 2 LMK so I messed up the chapter wrong

𝜫ㄳ❘◈⎯⎯⎯❖⎯⎯⎯◈❘ㄳ𝜫
•Spider's cave•

"RRAGH!!"

Spider queen started to break one of her things of her letting out of her rage. "RAUGH!!" Lifting the huge tube to throw it across the cave. "I HAVE THE MONKEY KING'S POWER, THE CITY WAS MINE!! And I still lost." She hisses with her own spider venom and slamming her fist on her desk.

"My queen. . .mreow. ." Spider demons turn their heads towards the possessed cat. "You will have your revenge, Now that we have the furnace it is time to take the next step towards your destiny." The cat raises her paw to make the furnace float next to her.

"And how is THAT supposed to HELP?" Spider queen crosses her arms. "Actually BETTER QUESTION, what is that?" As lady bone demon answered to queen of spiders. "The six powerful items that we will need. It must be retrieve from the cloud."

Dr. Web steps into their conversation who is interest to get the item from the place where she mentioned. "The cloud? My queen. .Allow me to break in and bring you this item." He volunteer to go solo on his task. Spider queen looks at him raising her eye brow, Giving a chance to her fellow servants if they were to succeed on their mission.

"And just how are you gonna do that?" She raised her voice. "Well, The cloud is a labyrinth of information." Syntax switch a tiny knob on his wrist watch, Showing a hologram of a map and the cloud structure building. "An unrivaled collection of knowledge gaurded by some fearsome beings who cannot overcome by brute strength or the ability to follow footsteps in mod. However! It is connected all technology in the world! There for I can exploit it." Syntax switches his techno watch into all information of the cloud and technology signal. Scrolling down the hologram screen and dragging his virus, That can efffect in real life to put them into a deep sleep. "Has anyone heard the story of the sleep bug?"

Giggling in a evil way, Watching all the apps been corrupted by a virus that has been created by his own hands, Syntax. While Lady bone demon wasn't interested to listen, Till one file shows up in Syntax's hologram screen. File that is labeled 'Soul Bell Demon' She hops on the desk table and using her paws to touch it, The hologram got triggerred and shows a huge information about Heegan's friend.