Soul Connection

⛔] Heads up for the chapters for some warnings of some readers will feel uncomfortable.

-Sexual themes

-Blood

-Cutting limbs

-Arson

-gore

|🔸] Not to worry even it's a yandere book with warnings of triggers, There will be always wholesome and fluff part.

Don't mind grammer errors or either spelling mistakes, My main language isn't English.

𝜫ㄳ❘◈⎯⎯⎯❖⎯⎯⎯◈❘ㄳ𝜫
•2 am.•
.Continue on last time.

A figure passes through under the door, Crawling on the floor to take a look of their belongings, They pull the wooden drawer open to reveal one of (Y/N)'s valuable items. They snatch one of her things and closes back, Then to continue to crawl under the double bunk bed then to wall.

Purple eyes shift to Redson sleeping with (Y/N) with a faint snore hugging her, Then lands it's eyes on (Y/N) with her hair bangs covered her face. They move her bangs away from her face, As she move herself away from Redson's direction while sleeping.

The figure was on thier bed, they go on all fours and approaches to her silently. (Y/N) with her chest going up and down, Breathing while her legs were moving to wrap her legs around on a pillow. They smiled, watching her sleeping figure. Suprisingly, For the Son of demon bull king having a peaceful sleep with no disturbance to wake up.

An intruder break in to thier home but no alarms to cause a sound, Placing their hand on the bed to cause the top bunk bed to make a creek noise. It made (Y/N) wake up with her eyes blinking to get her vision clear, She yawned and sits up from the bed. With her drunk daze for her to rub her eyes with her hand, She look where the noise came from, Only to feel a cloth stuffed in her face.

(Y/N) inhales the cloth, Only to feel her mind blank and so as her eye-lids feeling heavy and to passed out. She leaned back falling and landed on the figure's chest, A hand place into her shoulders, then petting her head.

A smile crept on the figure's face and place a kiss on her head. "Yₒᵤᵣ ₗₒᵥₑₗy.." They said and carries (Y/N) to their arms and poof, They vanished, taking the cloak demon with them.

---•°'☆.•

They re-appeared on the concrete road, With (Y/N) breathing in and out in her sleep that made her knock out, The person smiled more and gives another kiss on the cheek. They crawl into the walls, then to reach to the rooftops to start jumping away with the girl in his arms.

Small laughs coming from the person and continue to hop to buildings to buildings. With the cold wind on his hair with him jumping fast then to land on the balcony, He looked down to tucking her in his arms to prevent coldness from her, Making her feel warm. Just like she gives warm feelings to him.

The person lands on the cemented side walk, With no people around to witness of a shadow person who caused the destruction. Turning the knob and pushing it open to reveal a warm cozy home, Other side of the room was an empty space for a person to practise about fighting.

Another person preparing blankets and pillows around to make it more comfortable for her, His orange-yellow eyes shift gaze to feel presence behind his back. Turning his head around to change his mood into a happy smile. "Hand it over." He said extending his arms. The figure look up and down, Then to shook his head no, Embracing (Y/N) closer to the person's chest.