The New Beginning

The orb turns into a girl. (She has her hair half black and white. She is also wearing a blind fold that is covering her red eyes. She is wearing a black and purple crop top and blue jean shorts.) Denki and the girl gets startled and backs away from each other. Denki and the girl start staring at each other.

"Hewo.." Denki says to the girl. "Hi.." the girl responded. "Whats your name?" The girl asked. "My name is denki!" The girl smiles. "My name is Night." She says. "I'm 5 years old, how old are you Night?" Denki asked. "Hmm- well I don't really remember but I do remember that I was 17 when I became..well what I am." Night responded.

Denki gets sad for Night. Denki crawls to Night, and hugs her. "Let's be fqiends!" Denki smiles. Night smiles at Denki and hugs him back.

-years later Denki and Night became more like family. Night took care of Denki as her own little brother and he saw her as his big sister. But nothing really changed, Denki was still abused and used by his father. Denki is now in his first year in middle school.-

It was the end of the first day on middle school for Denki. He starts walking home alone. As Denki walks into his house, he goes up to his room. Denki takes out his work and tries to do it. Denki doesn't understand a thing. 30later of Denki trying to do math homework, a black car pulls up to his house.

Denki gets up and walks downstairs. Denki walks out of the house and walks towards the car. A tall man in black gets out of the front passenger seat. The man opens the door for Denki to the back. Denki gets in.

After an hour of driving, the car pulls up a tall building. Denki gets out of the car and walks to the building. Denki hears another car pull up behind him. He looks back and sees a tall man and a boy wearing a black hoodie and mask. Denki doesn't pay mind to it and walks into the building. Denki is taken into the huge glass box (this is the usual for denki).

As denki is in the box, he sees his "father" talking to the man and the boy wearing the black hoodie and mask. Someone takes Denki out of the glass box and injects a black liquid into him. Denki's father walks to denki the man and the boy.

"Denki I'd like you to meet our new recruite and his son. I want you to give respect." Denki's father tell him. Denki looks at the boy. "Hello." Denki says. "Denki, our new recruiters son will be watching over you" Denki's father said. Denki's nods his head. A security guard takes Denki and the boy to the empty room.

Denki and the boy walks in the room. "Sooo- what's your name?" Denki asked. "Just call me Hitoshi."