Secrets & Truths

Message from the Narrator 😜: Ok so in this AU, Denki and Shinsou have siblings!

Denki's sisters name: Dahlia
Hair: She looks exactly like him, but with longer curly hair.
Age: 19
Birthday: March 18th
Height: 5'6

Her quirk: Sun- She can control the suns heat and movement. But to control the suns movement takes more energy and power so she doesn't do it. She can also make orbs and lasers out of her hands from the sun.

Shinsou's brothers name: Yuri
Yuri and Shinsou are twins.
Hair: Dark, curly and purple
Age: 16
Birthday: July 1
Height: 5'9

Quirk: Agent- He can control his speed if he wants to go fast or slow. He also knows how to aim and hide in dark places. This makes him impeccable strength so he can fight.

Anyways thats all! Happy reading! 😊

Narrator

Its Tuesday and its 6:00 am. Denki is in his room, sitting on his bed.

Denki POV

I can't believe Shinsou likes me! Even better, he asked me to be his boyfriend! But was it a good idea to be his boyfriend.? I mean, what if he finds out my father, and the other stuff? Shinsou will go crazy about that. And I dont want him to leave or get worried.

I begin to starts brushing my teeth. I walk out the bathroom and start getting ready for class. When Im done, I walked down stairs to the kitchen. There is Bakugou, alone in the kitchen, making waffles. I sit on the dining table. I start to stair off  into the distance and think about Shinsou. Without me noticing, Bakugou comes up to me with two plates of waffles, and gives me one of them, then sits in the chair across from me. I looks at the waffles, but I dont feel hungry. Bakugou begins to eat, while im staring at the plate in front of me. I felt empty inside. I dont know what to do about Shinsou, or if anything horrible can happen.

Bakugo: Hey! You going to eat or not.

Denki coming back into reality: Huh? Oh, yeah.

I grab my fork and knife. I take a piece of waffle and eat it. But Im not feeling hungry.

Bakugo looks at Denki, then at his food. He starts getting frustrated: Ok Dunce-Face. Whats going on?

Denki getting a but anxious: H-huh? Nothings going on! Everything is fine.

Bakugo getting more frustrated: Dunce-Face you haven't touched or even bothered to eat my food.

Denki a bit anxious and frustrated: It is nothing Bakugou. Seriously.

Denki tries to eat,even though its making him a bit nauseous.

Bakugo then starts to understand the problem. He continues to eat then says: Let me guess, its about yesterday with Jirou. Then you told Shinsou you like him and he told you he liked you. Now you dont know what to do because of some personal issues you are having?

Denki shocked and confused H-how.. did you.?

Bakugo still eating: you made it quite obvious. I was walking by your room yesterday. Saw Jirou coming out crying. She told me everything. Then I just assumed you told Shinsou what happened, and told him about your feelings. (Looks up at Denki) Am I right?

Denki looks at Bakugo wide eyed open and surprised: Uh. Y-yeah. You are. How did you figure that out so quickly.?

Bakugo puts his fork down then looks at Denki: Thats not the point, but whats going on. Why you upset?

Denki looks down to his hands: Its just.. I have a secret.. and Im afraid that if Shinsou finds out. He'll leave me. Or think of me as a freak and hate me..