The First One

(This is when Denki goes into UA)

Denki gets up from bed and puts on his uniform. Denki quickly leaves the house because he was running late. Denki gets to the UA campus and starts running tk the building. Denki accidentally bumps into another student (aka shinsou) while he was runningto class.

Denki: Agh! I'm so so so sorry!

Shinsou: It's..

Denki cuts off shinsou and starts getting up and starts running to class.

Shinsou: ..fine

Denki runs to his class. Denki gets to class and opens the door. Everyone looks at Denki. Denki smiles nervously. Denki walks over to his seat.

Kiri: Dude why are you always late to class?

Denki: I just over slept 😅

Kiri: Ok denks

Denki's pov:
The truth is, I'm always late because I stay up over night doing homework since I'm always busy being my father experiment toy -.-

Class ended and it's now lunch. Denki gets up from his seat and walks to the cafeteria. Denki sees the bakusquade and runs over to them.

Mina: Hey denki!"

Sero: Hey denks

Denki: Hey!

Kiri: So to the usual spot we always eat?

Mina: Yup!

Kiri: Alright! I'll go get Bakugou"

Mina, Sero, and Denki: You mean your boyfriend ;)

Kiri starts blush, while everyone else starts laughing. Everyone starts walking to their table, while Kiri goes to get Bakugou.

Mina: Sooo Denki, do you like anyone? ;)

Denki: No I don't, well not that I know of QwQ

Mina: How about you sero :)

Sero: I do but, I'd rather not say U-U

Mina: aw man :(

Denki and sero start laughing. It was the end of lunch. Denki and the bakusquade starts walking to class. Denki accidentally bumps into Shinsou.

Denki: Oh I'm sor-ry

Denki sees shinsou and freezes and slightly blushes.

Shinsou: Oh hey, it's you. That kid that bumped into me earlier. Ū-Ū

Denki: He-He yeah sorry about that 😅

Shinsou: It's fine 😑

Shinsou walks away, and Denki looks at Shinsou as he walks away. Denki's heart starts beating quickly, and having butterflies in him stomach. Denki is blushing a little bit.

Mina: Did denki just found his fist crush :0

Denki blushing: Nooo!

Kiri and Sero: Oooooooo :)

Bakugo: CAN YOU GUYS STFU AND HURRY UP SO WE CAN GET TO CLASS!!

Bakusquade: OK OK!!