Interrogation

Shinsou POV

It's Wednesday today. I heard from Kirishima, yesterday, that Denki was hurt. But those two monsters or demons seem so off. And since they have something about the Aaron guy, and Denki.. I know for sure something is off.. But I'm not sure. I definitely have to investigate what Mr.Kaminari is planning. And if it has anything to do with those demons. I should also follow those demons also. They seem to know more stuff. Maybe this a chance to protect Denki.!

I'm about leave for work. I hope no one notices Aaron and Denki gone. I start packing my stuff for work. Then I hear a knock on my door. I don't say anything. I don't move. It could be the guards at work. They could notice Denki is gone. There's another knock. I quietly walk over and look out the peep hole. It's Mr.Kaminari and his guards.?!What is he doing here.?! Shouldn't he go check on Denki..
There's another knock. Then I finally, after a couple of second of debating, I slowly open the door.

Shinsou looking at Mr.Kaminari nervously: Good evening.

Mr.Kaminari in his black suit, holding a brief case and looking at Shinsou with no emotion: Good evening. May I come in?

Shinsou hesitant: Uh. Uhm y-yes of course.

Shinsou moves out the way and let's Mr.Kaminari in.

Mr.Kaminari sits down in a chair and stares at Shinsou: It's nice to finally meet you Hitoshi Shinsou.

Shinsou sits down on his bed anxious: Likewise. Although Mr.Kaminari, what are you here for? How did you get in.? And aren't you supposed to be on a business trip? And pardon for my rudeness if it offended you in any way.

Mr Kaminari taking out acouple of papers from the brief case: Oh please, just call me Daichi. Secondly, I have many reasons to be here. And I'm sure you have an idea for why?

Shinsou anxious and fidgety: U-uhm yes. I think I may have an idea.

Daichi folds his hands and places them evenly on his lap: Firstly, I came here to check up on my son, Denki. I heard he was on a great deal of pain.

Shinsou's eyes lit up: Uh, yes.! I heard about that. The teachers are expecting that it's abuse and neglect.

Daichi leans on the chair: Yes. I've thought about that idea. But you know my power and I can easily clean my case. But that's when I realized, while checking up on my son, you were in the same class as him.

Shinsou starts to get sweaty palms: y-yes. That is correct.

Daichi places the papers on Shinsou's bed: So I talked to your father. Asking if he is willing to let you come close contact with my son. Don't worry, you're going to be disguised. But he unfortunately said no.

Shinsou looks at Daichi's eye: oh, understandable.

Daichi takes out a pen from in pocket: He even stated that your are switching schools by this coming Friday.

Shinsou eyes lit up in pain: Shit. I forgot about that.

Daichi: don't worry kid. You aren't. I was able to, persuade, your father and you are staying. But, I also have some other business to talk to you about.

Shinsou confused: Business.?

Daichi leans forward to shinsou and grins: Well of course kid!

Shinsou hesitant: Of course. But what is this business?

Daichi: We'll since Denki is getting into this kind of trouble, you are to protect 24/7.

Shinsou: Of course.

Daichi leans back and places the pen on the stack of paper: Just sign these papers.

Shinsou: what are these papers for.

Daichi: Well you see, these papers are an agreement.

Shinsou: For?

Daichi leans forward and grins: that what ever we are about to talk about right now, you are going to tell the truth. And you will be working in my company until retirement, or when I let you go. But if you show no loyalty and do not tell the truth, you will be taken to a better place.

Shinsou: What if I do not sign the papers.?

Daichi smiles: then being taken to a much better place will come sooner than you imagined!

Shinsou is handed a pen by Daichi. He looks down at the papers and fidgets with the pen.

Daichi optimistic: This is how business works kid! And there's no other way to stop it.

Shinsou starts to think of Denki: Fine. I'll sign it. (Signs the papers)

Daichi puts the papers in he brief case: Now. Tell me what happened between you and Aaron.

Shinsou stunned to speak. Hesitantly, Shinsou tells him. Except the parts about Shinsou and Denki in a relationship.

Daichi: Well thank you for saving my son. And telling me about those "teens" and Aaron. But you do realize since Denki is targeted, you will need to protect him at all cost.

Shinsou: yes sir, I am aware. But how about the teachers? Wont they get a bit suspicious?

Daichi stands up from the chair, handing the brief case to on of the men in a black suit.

Daichi stares into Shinsou's eyes: that is why you Shinsou cannot make it obvious. You hear me?

Shinsou sighs: yes sir.

Daichi and the guards start walking towards the door.

Daichi: Remember kid, I've got eyes everywhere.

Daichi smirks and walks out the room and closes the door.

Shinsou plops on his bed thinking about what just happened.

Shinsou: I'm fucked.