A Beating Heart

Denki:.. Shinsou.. we need to talk.

Shinsou starts to get worried. He takes Denki to his bed, and sits him down. Shinsou sits in his chair. Shinsou looks down confused and worried. Denki starts to shiver and fidget with his hands.

Shinsou holds his hand. Then, he looks into Shinsou's eyes. And smiles with tears running down his soft cheeks.

Denki:.. I need to tell you something.. but please dont get upset or leave me..

Shinsou puts his hands on Denki's face:.. I will never leave you.. I will always be here by your side..

Denki sheds a tear:.. Jirou told me she likes me.. then she uh..

Shinsou worried and confused:.. she what Denki.? What did she do..?

Denki still in shock:.. she uh.. she kissed me.. on the lips.

Shinsou stares off into the distance and starts to tuner out. He slowly pulls away from Denki. Trying to hold back bis tears. He gets up from the chairs and starts pacing.

Shinsou holding in tears: do you uh.. do you like her..?

Denki gets up quickly and wipes his face: No.! I dont. I.. I like someone else.

Shinsou still holding back tears and looking away from Denki:.. so uh.. who do you like then..?

Denki with tears rolling down his face, walks up to Shinsou and takes his hand. Denki presses his hand on his face. Then he looks up at Shinsou with tears. Shinsou looks at Denki with tears in his eyes.

Denki starts to get nervous:.. uh you remember when uh.. (holds back tears and tries not to get choked up)..

Shinsou trying to stay calm:.. If I remember what.. Denki.?

Denki:.. remember when I told you about the person I like..?

Shinsou looking a bit frustrated and disappointed:.. yeah.. what about it.?

Denki filling his eyes with tears and fidgets with his hands:.. well Im taking your advice.. Im going to tell them how I feel.!

Shinsou holding back tears, disappointed and heart broken:.. O-oh.. well i hope they like you back..

Shinsou pulls his hands away from Denki's. Shinsou tries to stay calm and try not to show any pain.

Shinsou:.. then I guess you should go tell them..

Shinsou starts to walk away from him. Then Denki grabs his hand, and tries to stop him from leaving.

Denki looks into Shinsou's deep and purple shimmering eyes:..I.. like you..Shinsou..

Shinsou POV

Those words Denki told me, made me feel so paralyzed. My heart was beating like crazy.. Every time my heart was beeting, it was going quicker, then it started to hurt more.

Then.. I feel him laying his head on my chest. I know he could feel my heard beating like lightning because I could hear it beating.

I pull his face to look at mine. His eyes are so puffy and red. I wipe the tears off his soft rosy cheeks.

Shinsou with tears running down his face and stuttering:.. I.. I.. like you too.. Denki.

Denki POV

I can feel his heart beating. But.. so was mine.. maybe even faster. I feel his arm going around my waist. The. He pulls me in closer. I feel his hand going under my chin, then he pulls my fcae closer to him. Then he goes in closer to my face. I start to heat up inside. I start to feel butterflies in my stomach. My heart begins to race. Then it happens. He Kissed me.

I can feel his warm face, his soft lips touching mine. I close my eyes and continue. I feel out bodies touching. I put my arms around bis shoulder and continue to kiss him. It felt so unreal. He pulled me in closer, and we continue.

Then we stopped. I looked up at him, and he looked down on me. I smiled softly at him with a tear running down my cheek. And his soft hands wiping it away.

I put my hand on his heart, and he put his hand on mine. We both felt our hearts racing. Then we smiled at each other.

Denki blushing with teary eyes:.. I like you Shinsou.. and I have for a while.!

Shinsou smiles down at him and blushes:.. I like you too Denki.!

They kissed a final time for one second. Then they hugged each other tightly.

Shinsou looks down at Denki and asks him a question.

Shinsou blushing and nervous: Denki.. will you be my boyfriend..?

Denki smiles and blushes: yes.. I will love to be your boyfriend..!