The Confession

Denki pov-

It's been a week since me and Shinsou had that talk. We still talk to each other, but Im still can't believe I kissed his cheek and he kissed my forehead! But I still think he's trying to avoid me. I hope everything is ok with him. Luckily today is Saturday. I'm going out with the Bakusquad today. Maybe I can ask Shinsou to come! Hopefully he says yes. Shinsou and I have been very busy. It's kinda weird how Shinsou is busy on the same day I have to go to the building. Eh- it's probably nothing.

Shinsou pov-

Well today is Saturday. And I have nothing to do. My dad (N/A: his name is Owen) is downstairs doing more work for his boss (N/A: Denki's father) in his officenear the kitchen. I go downstairs to the kitchen. Then I here my father sigh. He seems upset, but I won't ask why. He's horrible when he's upset.

Owen: Shinsou come over here.

Shinsou walks over to his father's office. He stands at the door looking at his father.

Shinsou: Yes sir.?

Owen sighs again.

Owen: We are going to have a new recruite in the third branch.

Shinsou: What.? You said you would never recruite anyone new in the third branch because it would ruin the missions.

Owen getting more upset: You don't think I  know that! *sighs* We need him in this branch specifically so he can watch over the guinea pig so you can go on more missions for the blood and etcetera.

Shinsou: What. No you can do that. I need to watch over the guinea pig.

Owen: Why do you even care about watching over that kid? Shinsou you are that best assassin in the whole company. You've won the most medals and honors than any other assassin in the world. That's why we need you doing bigger missions. This will give us the best opportunity to learn and take over universes, relms, and dimensions. This is huge for us.

Shinsou stands there silently looking down. He sighs and think for a moment. About Denki and what the future may hold for him.

Shinsou: Whats his name..?

Owen: Aaron. That's his name. He known as #124 at work. He'll start next week.

Shinsou: So he's below me.?

Owen: Yes. Is that's a problem.

Shinsou: No..

Owen gets up from his seat and walks over to Shinsou. He grabs Shinsou head and stares at his eyes with a death stare.

Owen: You better not be messing up these big missions kid. Or you know what will happen.

Shinsou gulps and starts getting nervous.

Shinsou: I won't fail you father..

Owen let's go go of Shinsou and walks out of his office.

Owen: You better start training if you don't want anything to happen.

Shinsou sighs with a tear running down his right cheek.

Shinsou pov-

How is Denki going to handle this..I cant leave him with a person he doesn't even know..what am I even talking about..he doesn't even know it's me at work..

I walk out of my fathers office, and go up to my room. I sit at my desk and start doing work for school. Then I get a text from Denki.

Message: Hey Shinsou! I was just wondering if you want to hang out with me today and the bakusquad for the day! I know it's only 10 in the morning but we were thinking of going to the park and the arcade! Meet us at the park at 10:30 sharp!

I read the message. I think about it for a minute and I answer his text. "Sure I'll go." I sent to him.

I start get up from my bed and walk to the closet. I put on black ripped jeans, and a white T-shirt. I walks to my bed and sit down to put on my shoes. I get my black hoodie and start walking out my room.

I get downstairs and start walking out the house. I get nervous as I walk to the park. I hope everything is still the same with Denki. It's almost 10:30, so I start running to the park. Then I bump into someone. It was Denki!

I know he knows that it was me he bumped into. "I'm sorry" he tells me nervously. I give him my hand and help him up.

Shinsou: It's fine I guess.

Denki pov-

Shinsou and I start walking to the park. We don't say anything to each other. It's very awkward. Should I say something? Yeah I should! But what should I say to him? Do I ask him "how is it going," or "are you in any relationship or like anyone"? God this is hard. I mean yeah we still talk. But now it feels so awkward.

As we are walking, our hands brush against each other. We both stop walking and look at each other. I blush a bit and notice shinsou is also blushing. "Sorry.." he tell me. I smile at him and gently hold his hand. Wait. Why am I holding his hand?! Oh my god! What was I thinking?! That's the thing- I wasn't thinking!

While I'm panicking inside, I can feel Shinsou tighten our hands together. I start blushing. I cant tell he's trying to hold in a laugh. Such a meanie!

We get to the park and see the bakusquad. We quickly stop holding hands. We catch up to the rest of the bakusquad and say hi.

Shinsou pov-

Denki, Sero, Kiri and Mina are walking ahead of me. They are laughing and making jokes. Bakugou and I are walking behind them. I start staring at Denki happy. Bakugou notices me staring at him. Bakugou stops walking and hold onto my arm pulling me backwards. He makes us stand there until everyone is far enough away from us. Then we start walking again.

Shinsou: Uh. Do you need something?

Bakugo: So, you like dunce-face huh?

Shinsou: Uhm. I dont know what you're talking about.

Bakugo: I'm not fucking stupid. I noticed that you were staring at him.

Shinsou: So?

Bakugo: You were blushing you idiot!

Shinsou embarrassed: O-oh.

Bakugo: if you want to be with Denki then you need to give him affection and actually talk to him and treat him as if he's your everything.

Shinsou: How do you know this stuff? I thought you were a big angry pomeranian. *smirks*

Bakugo: Shut the fuck up! I'm only helping you because you guys like each other!

Shinsou: I'm pretty sure he doesn't like a guy like me. I don't talk to people and I'm always to myself.

Bakugo: He liked you for the longest time. The only reason he talks to you is because he likes you, you dip-shit.

Shinsou: O-oh..

Bakugo sighs.

Bakugo: You might think that, but I dont. Ever since Denki saw you, he's been so happy. Smiled everyday and has been very fucking impatient for class to end just so he can talk to you.

(Sill Shinsou's pov)

I stand there looking at Denki smiling and laughing. A tear runs down my right cheek. I know that I can't have him. But I want him to be mine.

Bakugo: every relationship needs to have commitment. That's what people need to be happy. That's why people always end up in a bad relationship.

Shinsou: Thanks Bakugo for the advice. It means a lot..

Bakugo: So. When are you going to tell him.

(Still Shinsou's pov-)

I see Denki turn around and yells at me and bakugou to catch up. He smiles at us and turns back around. I stare at him and smile softly.

Shinsou: I'll tell him soon enough..