008

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

MIYOUNG

"Sunoo, wake up! Sunoo!" Miyoung starts to raise her voice as she continuously taps his shoulder, but the man didn't budge and instead, he wrapped the comforter in his body. She groans but refused give up. "I swear, I will leave you here if you don't wake up."

Sunoo groans. "The bed is so comfy, I just want to lay down all day." He says, wrapping the comforter even closer to his body. He slightly opens his eyes, only to see Miyoung throwing nasty glares at him. "Fine, I'm up."

Her glare was now replaced with a smile. "Great! Take a shower, I went out earlier to buy a bouquet of azaleas so we have something to offer."

His eyes widened, quickly glancing at the clock next to his bed. "You went out this early in the morning?!" And she nods as a response. "Your old lady side is beginning to show."

She snorts, throwing him the small pillow from her bed. He laughs, finally standing up and making his way to the bathroom. Yesterday, while they were looking for a place to eat, she remembered passing by a flower shop. So the moment she woke up, she made her way towards the flower shop, she even bought breakfast for the two of them along the way.

Looking back at the bathroom, she couldn't bring herself to ask him how much he really knew about Yeona. Did he see something from the owner of his memories? She shrugs it off for now and left that problem to her future self.

"Are you not sleepy at all?" She hears Sunoo ask.

"Not really. I usually wake up at this hour so my body clock got used to it." She explains. Plus, it wasn't like she needed sleep. She was immortal, lack of sleep would never be a problem for her.

After how many minutes, he finally got out of the bathroom while drying his hair. Miyoung on the other hand, was still busy thinking about their agendas for the day. As much as she was excited to visit her old town, feeling nervous was inevitable.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"It's..." She trailed off. "Nothing. I bought some food, let's eat first before we go."

They sat on the table and began to eat their food quietly. Sunoo seemed to have enjoyed the food Miyoung bought for him. Truthfully, she really have no idea what to buy for him so he bought the same thing as hers, she was a bit thankful despite his childish actions sometimes, he wasn't as picky as a baby.

After eating, the two of them stood up to get ready to leave the inn. She noticed Sunoo bringing a camera with him. "You're bringing a camera?"

"Of course. This is still a trip after all." He grinned. "Maybe I'll find sceneries that I'd never want to forget."

She laughs. "Do as you please, then. I'm sure you can find sceneries while we're there."

And then the two left the inn, making their way to the bus stop that was stationed not too far from them. Not only did she buy food and flowers earlier, she also asked around if there were any routes near them that could make their trip to the sea easier. Thankfully, her efforts were not in vain and she learned many things while asking around. She heard the bus was the easiest way to the sea and they would see a sign the moment they get there.

Sunoo looked at her, amused, as she explains how she learned how to get there. She laughs while watching his reaction. "You have to do loads of things just so you wouldn't starve."

She leaned on the window, looking for the sign the woman mentioned. "Hey Miyoung, I have a question."

"What is it?"