Jase

Jase paced his room. His wife, Meghan was sitting on the bed, trying to calm him down. Jase fixed his shirt and shorts and kept pacing the room. Meghan had on some pants and a t-shirt.
"Jason, calm down, you will find her in time to train her, I know that you will"
"You sure about that Meghan?"
"I am positive. If anyone can train her to be a legalized demon hunter, it's you"
"You know each and every day when you say things like that, I never doubt marrying you Meghan Elisabeth"
"I know, I am just full of good words and ideas" just then Hanna, Meghan's best friend peeped into the door, and said:
"Jason, Meghan, she's here" Meghan looked to her husband.
"Shall we go see your trainee?"
"We shall" he agreed with his wife, and then the two of them just left the door the Same way that Hanna entered.

Jason is a tall giant to Meghan. He is a six foot tall  being while Meghan is only five feet tall. Jason has icy blue eyes and Meghan has hazel blue. They had five children , one died during a demon attack and the other four are still alive. Hanna is another person taller than Meghan, she is 5 ft and 6 in. Jason and Hanna have blond hair, and Meghan has brown streaked with golden highlights.