The servant

Adam and I went to go to the battle room, and I took in the spectacular view of all of the tapestries that were jutting the columns and the photographs of everyone in the family. OK so I don't think that this is crazy at all, I thought. i remember the way that Daniel had showed me yesterday about the archery and the swordsmanship, and i think about what he has in store for me today. i think then, who was my father really, and more importantly, who was my mother and where is she? are they even still alive? both of them? and what horrors was i supposed to save these great people from anyway? i guess ill have to wait on my answer because Adam and i have just reached the doors. i look down at my clothes that i wore today and i seem that i am in wonder in how i feel. i have on my green shirt with waves in the design and i have on some jeans with Nike shoes that were green and blue. Lime green and Dark blue.

While Adam and i are waiting to go into the battle room, i see a man. Now this man was thin and had about thirty years on him. When Adam and i walked up to him, he told me his name was Risa. Latin for laughter. His mother could not, would not see him without laughter, even if it meant for her to go out of her way to help see him through the tough times in his life. He also told us that his mother had also died from old age two years ago and when i thought about that, i thought that i actually felt sorry for him and how i get the feeling of loneliness that seemed to want me for awhile. But when i spoke my thoughts, Risa just said that he was not alone for he had the Dolley's' that seemed to look out for him and how he would repay them, the Dolley's' just said for him to be himself, but he wouldn't have it, he decided to be their servant, getting whatever they needed and being wherever they needed him.

I looked at the man and wondered how he became so amazing. i wondered how i am going to repay these amazing people for their hospitality, oh yeah salvation and savior, duh. I then told myself that i would ask Melody for more information about this topic later when it is just the two of us. I then told Risa that he was a nice man and his mother would, not must have been a good woman for him to be like he is today, so kind and gentle and having a way with words. I could get to know him better for a good friend and how i could find out more about him from Melody and the others later on and how they tend to see him in their eyes. In their eyes, I'm guessing he is nothing short of a son or a daughter or a brother and niece or nephew to them. That's the way that i picture them, with open arms. I get the feeling that i was right. Risa tells Adam and me that he needs to go help with the gardening and if he could be excused from us and we tell him that it is alright. Now we wait on Daniel. He told us that he would be a little late, and for Adam to go ahead and practice with me with what i worked on yesterday. So we walked into the room and began practicing with my swordsmanship. Later i would work with Meghan and she would help me with my schooling, well more of it i got to get a lesson from her just yesterday, she is one smart cookie. Now on to swordsmanship. Focus. Absolute focus.