if you want it...

As I walk to my room, after meeting Adam and Logan's other, older brother David, I take in my surroundings. I walk up the outdated, old, 50 or so steps, way to my door which was an old brown rugged olive door, and when I looked inside, I just stood and almost melted. The castle may have looked old, but the interior of my room was something else let me tell you. It had my bedspread and blankets with a way that it was a four poster bed. There was a fireplace just on one wall of my room with a set of doors and a balcony outside of it. I figured that the doors were probably French doors. I also realized that I had never had someone who was this nice to me and expected nothing of me, except to be me and learn the ways of my life.
A few days had passed and now it is Monday. I am still getting accustomed to this life. I only know that the reason that I am here is that I am resigned to another life, one that I had never heard of until the night before when Daniel had pulled me aside to speak to me in private. I remember him looking at me with intense blue eyes, and him telling me all about this life that he is supposed to help me live, for all of them to help me live. At first I couldn't believe it. At first I thought that it was only something like someone else could do. I didn't, no couldn't believe that I was the one who was supposed to help these amazing people who invited me in without a second thought. It was only then that when Daniel told me something that my mother told me when I was little that I believed him:
"It is said that a daughter of a Nephilim and a demon could save us from the other evils that awaited us. The daughter of the King of demons and a Nephilim could bring us salvation. "
I looked at Daniel and just stood there and I could tell that my eyes were as big as saucers. I could tell because Daniel asked then, if I was alright. When I came to, I told him that it was the same story that my mother told me when I was little, before she died. But did she die really?
"As you can tell now that wasn't a story that she told you. It was real and you are the real deal. And I am supposed to train you" he said as he put his hand to his head as in a I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner gesture. So when are we supposed to start? When i spoke my thoughts, Daniel just looked at me and said that we started on Monday at three. Three o clock sharp. So all there was there to do but wait. Wait for three o'clock.
☄✨☄✨☄✨☄✨☄✨☄✨
Three o'clock Monday...
"And then you lower the bow and arrow to the ground and then cock it back and raise it and then aim and fire." said Daniel. When he showed me the ways of archery, me in the full gear, my jeans and red t-shirt, and when I let go, I feel the wind around my face, I then smile. When Daniel sees me smile, he smiles.
"Good job that's all for today" all we did that day was some swordsmanship and some archery. Then Daniel told me that I should clean up and we could eat dinner in about an hour.
📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕
"So how was it Angel?" asked Meghan. I looked at her and said:
"It was good, your husband is a good teacher" Meghan smiles at that and then Daniel comes into the room and then says:
"I'm merely just a teacher, it's up to you to want to be taught" I then look up when a bright young man brings some kind of food in for us to eat.
"Thank you Breene" says Meghan as she sets the food down. The finishing touches of the food is placed among the table. I notice Logan smile at me and I blush into my Big Blue and then we pray, (I got to do the honors), and then we dug in. Tonight was steak, mashed potatoes and then for desert was strawberry cheesecake. Yummy. I then as I am about to go to my room, I hear Melody from behind me as I am going up the staircase, she says:
"I can show you more of our ways of you want it" I nodded, and then we go into the world of the Nephilim.