The 'rescue'

"Who are you and what are you doing here" I say arms crossed. The guy just looks at me and just looks me up and down, like he was sizing me. I was about to ask him again,but he stopped me.:
"I'm here to rescue you"
"Rescue me?!" He just simply nodded.
"Why would I need rescued!"
"You're not the one who spots demons?" I stood there agawed. How did this man know that I was seeing "them". I spoke my thoughts. He just nodded and looked at me with his glowing green eyes.
"Because I was hired to keep watch over you and your family to see if someone in your family could see them" I just stared at him.
"So what are you saying?" He responded:
Sigh."Ever since your family came from the early Americas, your great great grandfather met a demon and he fell in love with it, and ever since he left her and didn't come back, she cursed him and his family to see the demons for who they really are" I just uncrossed my arms and kept staring, my gaze never faltering:
"So my family is cursed to see demons because my great great grandfather fell in love and decided for my family to see them?"
He nodded. "For who they really are". Ok this is not weird at all, my family is cursed just because my grandfather or great or something I don't really care, he fell in love and didn't come back to her!?! My family is cursed because of him! Because of that simple thing! Why didn't he stay with her?!?!? Why did he have to put a curse on my family, why did he make me see demons???!!!!?
"Why did my great great grandfather just up and go?" I asked the man.
"Who knows? Hey let's get to know each other. My name is Logan"
"Logan"I repeated. He nodded.
"My name is angel"
"Interesting name for someone who sees demons" then he stood up and offered his arm to me. I shook it and then he said:
"We should get going, he will be waiting for us"
"Who?" I asked abruptly.
"Jase" then at that, he walked out of my door expecting me to follow and I did. And when i walked out of my door, I got a surprise. A bright red V40 Volvo was waiting, and Logan being the gentleman that he is, he held the door open for me. Now to see who this jase is...

Angel is a five and a half foot tall female and she has hazel green eyes, and she has very light brown hair straightened naturally.