You Become Priority #1

[Two days later, a couple minutes before Tanjiro arrives.]

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS PLACE?!" You shouted in the middle of the crowd. People started to look at you funny as you started getting excited and scared at the same time. You started zipping from place to place. "The buildings are tall!!  It's night and bright out!! Everything here is so different!!!"

"Wow, alright! Focus!" You said and looked around. "There's so many people here, it's hard to tell which one is the one I'm looking for. Welp, guess I'm back to using my nose."

You smelled traces of a demon, but none that stood out to you. "Sigh... I guess I have to go on and look manually. No shortcuts this time."

You started to walk and ask around to see if anyone's heard anything suspicious in the area. Most of the people waved it off as being a nice area with little to no trouble, somehow, you just doubted that. After all, "I wouldn't be sent here if it's so squeaky clean. They gotta make it so difficult! If that stupid raven wouldn't have flown away, none of this wouldn't happened!"

In the distance, Muzan looked out from his hotel window holding a child. He saw you but then noticed your demon ears. "Hmmm...? What is the meaning of this..? I told demons not to be in my territory.."

"Daddy?" The girl said as Muzan smiled. "Can we go see Mommy?"

"You know, I was thinking the exact same thing." He said and left the hotel to catch up to you, and who knows what will happen. You were seen walking with the crowd, well, against the crowd. Until...!

"?!" You immediately started darting the other way and moving people out the way. "What the hell?! That smell! I know that smell from anywhere!! The same smell that was at Tanjiro's house!!!"

You ran forward and looked up and left. To see him, the one who started it all. "Muzan Kibutsuji!!"

Muzan looked at you in confusion as you and him came face to face. "My curse... should've killed him... not only that... wait?!"

You started to pull out the Tessaiga and you didn't even care if he had a child in his hands. Muzan gained demon like eyes. "You've... You've been in the sun...! I can smell the warmth on you! Could it be?! You could be the final piece...?!"

"So what, you pale son of a bitch?!" You shouted and started to draw your sword out. "I don't care! I don't care what happens! If I can cut off his head now, I can end this whole thing! Wait...wha-?!"

You heard it... you heard them...and you froze. You gained fear in your body, as Muzan slowly grew closer to you. When suddenly, Muzan was turned around. You and him both looked behind him to see Tanjiro. "T-Tanjiro....?"

"Y-Y/n...?" Tanjiro said but saw the look of fear in your body, he could smell it. Tanjiro then saw the kid.

"Daddy! Who are these people?" The girl asked as Tanjiro started shivering. You held kept hearing the beats and froze with your hand on the sheath.

"Is there something I can do for you two? You appear to be quite upset." Muzan acted.

"This bastard! He's pretending to be human!" You said but the sound of his hearts beating filled your ears, you felt his stare locked onto you. As if he could consume you, if looks could kill. "This bastard...he has at least seven hearts!!! No matter how hard he tries to hide them!! I hear em'!!"

"Oh dear... what's wrong?" A woman came to his side.

"Mommy!" The girl shouted as you started to put away The Tessaiga as Muzan seemed to recognize it.