You Help Kill A Fatty

Mount Fujikasane; Site of Final Selection

You and Tanjiro started walking up the steps to get to the Final Selection. Tanjiro touched the Wisteria. "Y/n, look."

"Yeah, some flowers, big deal." You said as he shook his head.

"Not just flowers. They shouldn't be blooming this time of year." He told you and you just shrugged.

"Let's just focus on trying to stay alive, alright." You suggested and finally made it to the top, only to find many people up at the top. "Wow, get a load of these guys."

"There's so many." Tanjiro said as two twins started speaking.

"Greetings, everyone. Thank you for gathering tonight for final selection. Mount Fujikasane holds demons that demon slayers have taken alive and trapped here." One explained.

"Demons hate wisteria flowers, which bloom here even out of season." The other started to say. "They cover the mountain from its foot to halfway up the slope."

"I mean, I was just uninterested in hearing about it." You said in your head. The two girls started talking again.

"However, from that point on, the wisteria does not bloom. So the demons roam free. You must survive there for seven days."

"If you do, then you will have passed the final selection. Now go."

You and Tanjiro both rushed forward but decided to split up to get some information. You happened to stumble upon three demons. You gave out a fake cough and they looked at you. "Anyone care to tell me how to revert a demon back to a human?"

"Hmm? What the hell? I smell human and demon blood." One of the demons said as another licked their lips.

"Who cares, all that matters is who's gonna be my next meal!" They started charging at you and you just sighed.

"I'm guessing that's a no." You flipped your sword out of the sheath using your thumb before you harnesses your energy and sliced down at the ground. A yellow line came up as you continued to draw your sword from the ground to the sky in a quick motion. "Demon Breathing 1st form: Kenatsu!"

When your blade reached over your head, pillars of your demonic energy came from the ground, enveloping the demons. "GAAAAAH-!!!!"

"WHAT THE HEEEEELLLLLLL!!!!?!" The three shouted as they faded to ashes. You sweatdropped and held your Tessaiga.

"I didn't even transform it yet, I still need to work on controlling where the pillars come out of." You said and continued to run but then stopped. You closed your eyes. "I hope you're reborn good."

You continued to run and found another demon after leaping from tree to tree. "Hey! You!"

"Huh?" The demon looked up at you as you waved.

"Hey, you know anything about reversing the demon transformation?" You asked and he crawled up the tree and tried to stab you after sharping his flesh. "Fine, you asked for this."

"Demon Breathing 3rd Form..." You leaped down from your perched position and transformed Tessaiga. You twisted your body into a vertical spin aimed for the demon. You started picking up more and more speed as the Tessaiga generates an effect of swirling demonic energy around it. In a blink of an eye, you sliced through the demon's neck, and landed on the ground. "Whirling Death."