You Fight Daki

Your demon ears twitched. "An explosion...? By the smell of it, Uzui!"

"These bugs are an eyesore. What was that sound? What are they doing?" Daki wondered and heard the noise as well. "Where? Ogimoto house, huh. And now Hinatsuru... How many of you came here? Five?"

You smirked at her. "What? An upper moon can't figure out how many humans there are in her own territory?"

Daki gritted her teeth with annoyance. "I'm going to enjoy slicing that mouth of yours right off!"

She sent out her sashes and you immediately transformed Tessaiga.

"Demon Breathing 1st Form: Kenatsu!!" You cut the sashes without touching them by firing small concentrated waves of your demonic energy

"Demon Breathing 1st Form: Kenatsu!!" You cut the sashes without touching them by firing small concentrated waves of your demonic energy. You then stabbed the ground and pulled it upwards, unleashing pillars of your demon energy from the ground. "Control it! Control it!"

The pillars went up at Daki and she was forced to leap backwards to avoid them. You looked at Tanjiro to see him freezing up and looking at his chipped sword. "HEY! IF UROKODAKI WAS HERE HE'D BEAT YOUR ASS!! FOCUS AND USE YOUR SWORD PROPERLY!!"

"H-Huh?" Tanjiro snapped out of his daze. More sashes were sent your way as you sides were cut.

"GAH-! Why you little-!" You quickly used Demon Breathing 8th Form to fire powerful burst of demonic energy that took the form of a dragon right at Daki. She recalled her sashes back and you looked at your sides to see them healing. "Huh, demon on demon fights are pointless..."

"Your friend is quivering all over the place as you fight. Truly pathetic and a waste of my time." Daki stated as her veins started to show.

"TANJIRO! IT'S NOW OR NEVER!" You shouted and gripped your sword. Tanjiro kept sweating but shifted his stance.

"RIGHT!" he said as Daki sent her attacks at your two. You used first form again to slice the slashes only for more to come at you. Tanjiro quickly came and sliced all around with his new style. Daki looked confused but you and Tanjiro didn't waste no time and charged at her. Tanjiro went for an overhead slice while you came behind her and went for and upward one. She dodged both and sent her sashes at the two of you, killing you both...

But then the illusion disappeared. "Demon Breathing 11th Form: Demonic Illusion."

Like the dance of the fire god, Y/n utilizes this technique to evade incoming attacks with high-speed twists and rotations, thus creating afterimages. The afterimages work most effectively on enemies with good vision as they will probably fail attack the afterimage instead of the actual body of the user.

Daki turned to see Tanjiro above her and you now in front of her. The air started getting distorted as you had the Tessaiga back in the sheath, harvesting your demonic energy as you charged forward. "If I can use the 7th form on her, it will all be over!"