You Play Ball & Follow The Arrows

You held the Tessaiga in your hands, trying to figure out which one would attack you first. "So this is the mutt? I don't see anything special about him."

"Just focus on returning with him." The eye demon said with a smile. "I have a feeling underestimating this mutt will cost us."

"They're after me..? No, they wouldn't walk all the way over here for me. They must be after Tanjiro and I because we saw Muzan!" You gripped Tessaiga and nodded the girl reeled back getting ready to throw her Temari ball. "You sure that is wise? Remember what happen last time?"

"We'll see! Go fetch!!" The girl threw the ball as you got ready to use 4th form because it was going straight at you, but then it suddenly went down and slammed on the ground before you attack. It then rose to hit your chin faster you could see.

"GAH-!" You were raised in the air and Nezuko started to get mad. You flipped in the air only to see another Temari ball coming for your stomach. "GAAAAAAHH—!-!"

"Y/NNNNNN!!!" Tanjiro shouted as Susamaru looked at the boy confused.

"What? You actually care for this mutt? You know he's a demon, right?" She said as Tanjiro glared at her. "Oh, you actually do, but I can tell you right now. Not as much as that girl does."

Tanjiro looked at Nezuko who was trying to contain her rage as she saw you getting pummeled by Temari in the air. "Oh...She knew... didn't she?"

Tanjiro looked at the arrow demon in confusion. "What? Nezuko knew...Y/n was part demon...? The only way she would know is if... Y/n's sister! She must have known! But... Nezuko would tell me... right?"

"Enough of the truths and reveals! I wanna kill!!" Susamaru threw a ball as it hit all around the house and a ball went through Yushiro's head.

"YUSHIRO!!!!" Tanjiro shouted and looked at Nezuko, and snapped her out of her rage. "NEZUKO!! GET THE WOMAN ASLEEP BACK THERE SOMEWHERE SAFE OUTSIDE!!! I'LL HELP Y/N!!"

Nezuko hesitatingly ran off with quick speed. You were getting dazed a bit in the air as you closed your eyes.

"Damn it!! Focus! I can do this! Just wait!" Another temari came for you and you quickly took a large breath. "3rd form! Whirling death!!"

You twisted your body into a diagonal spin aimed for the ball. Once the attack hit, purple aura came out of the blade and pushed the ball back down. The ball went towards Susamaru and landed at her feet. "Eh?"

"Shit! Shitshitshitshit!!!" You started falling down at quick speed. Even with you manipulating your demon energy, there's no chance to make it out of unscathed. "Wait! I got it!! 8th form: Demon DRAGON!!!"

You quickly raised your sword in the are and harnessed your demon energy, like always, a purple dragon rest on the blade of his sword. But this time you slashed at the ground just before to hit it, the dragon flew out of the blade and hit the ground, stopping your fall and giving you time to safely land on the ground. "ALL RIGHT!!"

"Y/N! Focus!" Tanjiro said as thrusted his sword through the ball, it still hit him somehow.

"?! There's something else going on here."  You closed your eyes and then quickly used your demon energy to open them. "Ha! Gotcha ya, bitch!"

"Tanjiro!!! I'm going after the arrow one!! Handle the ball bitch!" You shouted and ran forward at fast speed with your sword. Susamaru smirked and picked up another Temari.

"And who said you could do that?!" She threw a ball at you as you quickly dodged it and swung your sword.

"Demon breathing 5th form: Adamant Barrage!!" The Tessaiga fired a barrage of diamond shrapnel filled with your demon energy at Susamaru. She quickly got worried and gained multiple arms to block the shrapnel as the Diamond went into her arms as you sped past her. "I thought so."