You Learn Gains Come With Losses

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" The three sisters cried on your legs as you tried to get them off of you. You had Nezuko's box on your back, you wanted to think about what Nezuko was gonna do to you yesterday before Inosuke and the others showed up. Of course, the brats distracted you from that. "ARE WE GONNA SEE YOU AGAIN?!"

"GEEEET OFFFF OF ME, YOU DAMN BRATS!!!" You shouted and threw them all off of you lightly. Tanjiro was reminded of his own siblings playing with you in the past. The girls started crying even more as Zenitsu started crying as well.  "What're you crying for?!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! THIS MIGHT BE THE LAST TIME WE SEE THEM!!" He shouted as the girls cried again and you slammed your fist to his head.

"SHUT UP!" He fell to the ground and you felt aura coming out of the box. You started walking away. "I'll make sure the three of us survive, I swear on my life."

"But then you won't be alive." Inosuke called you out and you blushed.

"Well-I...WHAT I... what I meant...." You started stuttering as Zenitsu looked at you.

"Ah, he was trying to sound cool. What a weirdo." "You're the last person I want to hear that from." You said and you all started to walk away, you saw Tanjiro crying too and patted him on the back.

"Take care, everyone!" Zenitsu shouted one last time before leaving. Due to the many people at the station, Inosuke silently grabbed your robe to not get lost and you went with it. "HUUH?! STILL NO ORDERS?! THEN WE SHOULD HAVE STAYED AT SHINOBU'S HOUSE!!"

"No, we finished our treatment, so staying there wouldn't give us anything to gain." You blocked Zenitsu's punches.

"BUT WE COULD HAVE AVOIDED THAT SAD GOODBYE!!" He argued.

"No... this way it'll be easier to move out when we get orders. Besides, the flame pillar-"YOU IDIOTS!!!" Zenitsu tried to attack Tanjiro but you blocked him effortlessly.

"Hey."

"IM BUSY NOW!!" Zenitsu shouted at Inosuke as you looked at what Inosuke was looking at.

"HEY! HEY!!" Inosuke shouted and Zenitsu glared at him.

"WHADDAYA WANT?! SHUT UP!!" Zenitsu shouted at him angrily.

"WHAT KINDA ANIMAL IS THAT?!" Inosuke saw a train and Tanjiro seemed confused as well. "This is that thing! It's the lord of the land! It slides across the earth! It's so long and overwhelming, it's gotta be! Looks like it's asleep right now, but be careful!!"

"This is a steam train, dumbass." You said and he shoved his hand in your face. "Ew!"

"SHH, CALM DOWN!!" Inosuke shouted and Zenitsu looked at him like an idiot.

"No, you calm down." He said and Inosuke backed up.

"I'LL ATTACK IT FIRST!" "LIKE HELL YOU WILL!!" You shouted and blocked him.

"Maybe it's the guardian deity of this place." Tanjiro didn't understand. "So a surprise attack may not be a good idea."

"No, like we said, it's a steam train. Do you understand the word "Train"? It's a vehicle for transporting people. You backwoods rube!" Zenitsu bluntly yelled at Tanjiro.