'Til Death Do Us Part [Bleach Fan Fiction: sequel to Be My Fraccion?]

Grimmjow slowly made his way over to me, that familiar smirk on his face. I shuddered and backed up until I was on the wall.  

"What are you up to, Grimmjow?" I asked nervously.  

He walked closer until his fist was on the wall beside my head, and his body was possessively leaned over mine.  

He grinned.  

"I've been thinking, Brooke..."  

"About?" I urged him to continue.  

"Well," he said, "you don't have near as many duties as my other Fraccion do, just because you're my mate."  

I shrugged.  

"You might be right. So what do you want me to do... Master Grimmjow?"  

He chuckled and put his other fist on the other side of me, caging me to the wall, and pressed his body up to mine.  

"Well, what I want you to do and what I need you to do are two completely different things." 

I blushed slightly.  

Grimmjow continued, "But the mature, adult decision would be to have you deliver this."  

He moved away from me and the wall and pulled an envelope from his pocket. 

"I have an important meeting with Halibel today. While I'm gone, I need you to deliver this to Aizen." 

I took the envelope from his hands and stared at it speculatively.  

"Can I read it?" I asked, my wide, curious, hopeful eyes staring at him. 

"No." He replied sternly. "You may not, under any circumstances, read that letter. As if you do..." He brought his face inches from mine. "I will know. Trust me." 

I shivered at his closeness and nodded. "Yes, Master Grimmjow." 

He smiled and moved his lips in to lock onto mine. I sighed in contentment. Kissing Grimmjow never got old. 

There was the sound of someone clearing their throat from the doorway, and I pulled away from Grimmjow to look. It was Halibel.  

"I hate to... Interrupt... But, Grimmjow, we have something to discuss," She glanced at me. "privately." 

Grimmjow nodded and followed her out the door. Looking over his shoulder at me, he glanced at the letter.  

"Straight to Aizen." 

I sighed and nodded my head, and Grimmjow left.

Pushing open the doors to Aizen's throne room, I stepped inside, the close letter in hand.  

Aizen looked up at me with his usual calm smile,  

"Hello, Brooke." 

"Aizen." I growled, remembering the way he kicked me out of Hueco Mundo only weeks ago. 

"Yes, how may I help you?"  

I sighed, approached him and handing him the letter.  

"I have this letter from Grimmjow. He says it's important."  

Aizen raised his eyebrows and took the letter.  

"Quite unlike Grimmjow to write a letter. This seems more like something Szayel would do." 

Aizen gently tore open the envelope and retrieved the wrinkled paper from inside. I watched as his eyes scanned over the words written there, and a smirk grew on his lips.  

Suddenly, he burst into laughter, dropping the letter to the ground.  

I stared at him speculatively.  

"What is so funny?"  

Aizen controlled his chuckling and shook his head. He then glanced at me, back at the letter, then back at me again, and burst into another fit of laughter.  

I grew frustrated.  

"What's so funny, dammit?!"  

Aizen took a deep breath and stopped laughing.  

"Oh, why don't you ask Grimmjow, when you tell him my response to his request is a definite no?"  

I sighed and shook my head, wondering what was going on.  

"Fine. Whatever."  

I turned to leave and bumped into a hard chest.  

I looked up at the grinning face staring back at me.  

"Gin." 

"Hello, Brookie."  

Aizen smiled.  

"Ah, Gin. Perfect timing. Won't you please escort Brooke back to her room?" 

"Why, o'course, Lord Aizen." Gin said.  

I sighed.  

"Alright, whatever. Let's go."  

Gin chuckled mischievously and took my hand as we began to leave the room.  

What is with everyone being so sketchy around me lately?

------------

Hey, I'm back! With a whole new book to add to mine and BeautifulCalamity123's Bleach series. 

It picks up right where we left off, so if you haven't read the first book (Be My Fraccion?) then this book will make little to no sense.  

I know it's short. I did that on purpose, because I'm evil.  

I love you, fans, thanks for being fabulous!  

Also, I love comments and messages on my profile. If you like my stories, please leave me some of those. Also leave some for my co-writer BeautifulCalamity123, when you read her great Grimmjow story: Here Kitty Kitty.  

If you want more, you better let me know! (; You know how.