You're A Nightmare

Shortly after I slipped on the dress Aizen gave me, he returned to my room. I smiled. 

"You just can't stay away from me, can you, Darling?" 

He walked towards me with a suspicious and dark glint in his eye. 'No, I cannot." 

Which Aizen reached me he wrapped me up in his arms and began trailing kisses down my neck. I let out a slight moan. 

I grinned and decided to be a little adventurous. Without giving it a second thought, I grabbed his uniform shirt and completely ripped it from his body. 

He chuckled. "You can be a little skanky sometimes, y'know..." He paused and added, "I like that about you." 

I smiled and shrugged and began peppering kisses on his toned chest. 

"Brooke..." He said, obviously enjoying the moment, "Do you think I'm hot." 

I stopped my kisses and smirked at him. "Very." 

He grinned maniacally, "Maybe even... Blazing?" 

Suddenly his entire body was engulfed in cool white flames and he was gone, yet somehow his voice still echoed throughout the room. 

"On fire?" I heard him chuckle, and chills ran up my spine, as I spun around hopelessly searching for the source of his voice. I found nothing but darkness as the lights were suddenly gone and the room was pitch black. 

"Aizen...?" 

"I told you, I can do anything." His voice said. 

Suddenly Aizen was behind me, one arm wrapped around me to hinder me from moving, and the other holding his sword at my neck. He chuckled. 

I stood, frozen in his strong arms. "What are you doing?" 

He put his lips against my neck and mumbled into my skin, "What does it look like I'm doing?" 

"Just... Having some fun?" I asked, breathless. 

He pressed his sword firmer against my neck. "Beep. Wrong answer. Try again." 

I grinned. "Dammit, Aizen... Are you trying to rape me?" 

He pressed his sword harder against my flesh, and I felt blood trickle down to my breasts. 

"No," He answered, "Besides, it's not rape if it's willing." 

I sighed. "I don't know, Aizen." 

"Well," He began, "I thought it was pretty obvious..." Blood continued to trickle down my neck. "I'm going to kill you." 

I stared into the darkness in horror. "What?! Let me go!" I screamed. 

Aizen chuckled. "Good... You're scared. You know what that makes this?" He leaned in and whispered in my ear, "A nightmare." 

Suddenly my eyes snapped open and I was laying in my bed beside Aizen, still in my towel, and no cut on my neck. 

I sighed, sitting up and wiping some sweat from my brow. "Thank God, it was just a nightmare." 

Aizen idly examined his fingernails, "Pretty interesting, right? Me being able to slip into your mind like that."

I growled. "You did that?! I just thought it was a f***ing nightmare!" 

Aizen smirked and pushed me back down, pinning me to the bed. "Mmhm... Fear me." He let out a seductive growl. 

I sighed and lay there. "Geez... Don't do that to me again. You scared the Hell out of me."