Read Me Like A Letter

I glanced at Gin Ichimaru as we walked side-by-side though the halls of Los Noches. I thought of all we had been through together. True, Gin and I had a romantic past... But I was with Grimmjow now, and Gin just could never seem to accept that.

I inwardly sighed and thought to myself, "I really hope he doesn't try to come onto me."

Gin chuckled and I looked over at him.

He nudged my shoulder with his elbow.

"Awh, come on. Don't be like that."

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"You wouldn't mind that much if I came onto you." He explained.

I stopped walking and stared at him.

He stopped when he was in front of me and turned to face me with his fox-like grin. Gin raised a finger and gently tapped a barely noticeable, device in his pale ear.

Answering my unspoken question, he said,

"I had Szayel make this for me, so that I could read other's thoughts. I know exactly what's on your mind." He giggled a bit, "I also know what that letter said."

My eyes narrowed at him.

"Gin Ichimaru, you stay OUT of my thoughts!"

Gin frowned.

"But, Brookie... Your thoughts are so much fun."

I continued to give him the death glare.

Gin over exaggerated a sigh and held his arms out to me.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Come now, give Ginny a hug."

I sighed and moved into his chest, and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Fine. But try anything with me and I'll kill you."

He simply tightened his arms around me.

"D'awh. You're like a lil' sissy to me. I wouldn't do nothing to hurt ya."

I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, and your like my pervy older brother, Gin." I shook my head, a smile smile on my face. "But I'm Grimmjow's now. Besides, big brothers aren't supposed to be attracted to their little sisters anyway."

Gin gasped and released me from his hug.

"Well, if being your big bubba means I can't have no more fun with ya, I'm not your brother anymore!" He backed me up against a wall and smirked. "I'm your friend," he paused to move his lips dangerously close to mine. "with benefits."

I squealed and attempted to push him away from me.

"No!" My heart was racing rapidly in my chest. "I am Grimmjow's mate, and nobody else's!"

Gin didn't budge, but moved his lips to my neck, peppering it with kisses. I involuntarily moaned,

"Your mouth is whispering no, Brooke... But your body is screaming yes."

'Holy shit.' I thought to myself, as my breathing became labored and my heart thudded against my chest.

Gin gently moved his lips up and down my throat, and I shuddered.

'No. This is wrong.' I thought.

"No." Gin said against my neck, responding to my thoughts. "This is right. Trust me. I can't help but want you, Brooke. You're beautiful, strong, independent, brave... Just an amazing young woman. I love you so much."