Indecisive

Sorry for the super long wait. I've been through a lot this year.

I might as well tell you all that my granny has been suffering from cancer for months. It was too late for treatment. Friday night, she went to be with the Lord. I hope you'll understand that this fan fiction isn't exactly my top priority at the moment.

Thanks for being such devoted readers.

-Dewwa

--•--•--•--•--•--

"Who's fraccion am I gonna be now?" I asked Aizen, as we stood in his throne room.

Grimmjow and I had one through a bad breakup, so I was avoiding him.

"You will remain Grimmjow's fraccion, for the time being, until I figure some things out." Aizen answered.

I groaned in frustration. "I hate him."

"I know," Aizen sighed, gently kissing my cheek. "But I'll fix things for you, alright?"

I pouted my lips and crossed my arms. "When can I kick his ass?"

Suddenly Aizen's hands were firmly on my shoulders, and his face was sternly looking at mine.

"There will be no kicking his ass, do you understand me?"

"Ugh, fine!"

"Brooke, I have a question for you..."

I looked at Aizen speculatively. "Okay... Shoot."

His brow furrowed. "What the f*** has been going on between you and Gin?!"

I smirked and blushed slightly. "I guess he just... Caught my attention."

Aizen inclined his head and lightly kissed my lips. "Do I..." His tongue was suddenly in and out of my mouth. "Catch your attention?"

I blushed and looked away. "Yes... You do."

He gently grabbed my face between his palms and made me look at him.

"Brooke, I want to be the only one who captures your attention. Please let me be that for you."

My eyes widened. "Oh, uh, jeez... I don't know, Aizen."

"I'll give you some time to think about." He said. "Don't fret, you'll put wrinkles in your perfect face." He kissed my cheek. "I'd like you to meet me for dinner in my chambers tonight. Would you please honor me with your presence?" He kissed my other cheek.

I pondered this for a moment then smiled.

"I would love to join you for dinner tonight, Aizen."

At least I wouldn't have to see Grimmjow.

Suddenly Tohru ran through the doors, squealing, and proceeded to drag me all the way back to my room.

She slammed my door shut, jumping up and down and waving her arms around excitedly.

"EEEEEEEEP! I can't believe it! Aizen is SO hot, and he asked you out! Oh em gee!"

I stared at her with a blank expression.

"What?" She inquired, "Aren't you excited?"

"Nah, not really. I've done this before. It all ends with a bunch of drama."

Tohru giggled, "I bet it's worth it." She bounced over to my closet. "We have to find you something to wear!" She squealed as she began throwing clothes over her head, and I dodged them with skill.

She quickly turned around holding a black dress and threw it at me. I caught it.

"It's perfect! Put it on!"