You Made What Now, Fury???

Thanks for reading this book and I hope that you've loved it so far. In about 3 to 5 chapters, Bucky will make his first appearance! So, just keep on reading, voting, and commenting to find out!

~Grace

Melissa's pov

Oh my fucking god. I thought as Steve told Tony, "Sorry, the computer was moving a little slow.".

I turned to Fury, "You were fucking working on weapons like HYDRA's with the Tesseract and I didn't know about it?! I wonder if I should give you my resignation since you can't be trusted worth shit!", I exclaimed with my hands on my hips. I was so pissed off, I could rip Fury's head off with my words alone.

Fury tried to explain, "Rogers, Montgomery, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract. This does not mean that we're...", but he was cut off by Tony. "I'm sorry, Nick.", then he turns that computer screen towards Fury, and I can clearly see the plans for PHASE 2 and the weapons they were planning on designing or were already in the making.

Tony looks at the screen in mock disbelief, "What, were you lying?".

Steve narrows his eyes at Fury, "I was wrong, director. The world hasn't changed a bit.".

I opened my mouth to speak but I closed it when Thor and Natasha walked into the lab. I glared at her, but her eyes are glued to Bruce. I look at Bruce and I gulped. He looked the so pissed off I thought he would turn green that very second.

Bruce narrows his eyes and asks accusingly, "Did you know about this?".

Natasha ignores his question, "You wanna think about removing yourself from this environment, doctor?".

Bruce retorted, "I was in Calcutta, I was pretty well removed.". Sorry, hunny, but this ain't Calcutta.

Natasha crossed her arms, "Loki's manipulating you.".

I laughed condescendingly, "Wow Natasha, you are an expert at dodging questions.".

Bruce asked, "And you've been doing what exactly.".

"You didn't come here because I bat my eyelashes at you.".

Bruce agreed with Nat, "Yes, and I'm not leaving because suddenly you get a little twitchy. I'd like to know why SHIELD is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction.".

"I would like to know too.", I added.

"Because of him.", Fury said pointing to Thor. I turned to Thor, wondering what he could've possibly done to make Fury do what he did.

Thor looks at him, stunned, "Me?".

Fury elaborated, "Last year, Earth had a visitor from another planet who had a grudge match that leveled a small town. We learned that not only are we not alone, but we are hopelessly, hilariously, outgunned.".

"That's a good point. That's a good point.", I replied with a slight nod.

Thor argued with Fury, "My people want nothing but peace with your planet.".

"Then why the hell did Loki come here?" I asked.

Fury asked Thor, not giving him a chance to answer my question, "But you're not the only people out there, are you? And, you're not the only threat. The world's filling up with people who can't be matched, they can't be controlled.".