Framed

Hello lovely readers! I hope that you are so excited that Bucky finally appeared! Am I right?

If you didn't vote on the last chapter, please go do so.

Thanks,

~Grace

Melissa's pov

I was walking with Steve in the hospital to retrieve something. I was wearing blue skinny jeans, white t-shirt, and a red and black plaid button-down shirt that was tied around my waist. I was wearing white Adidas sneakers, and a black baseball cap backward.

Melissa is wearing everything that the woman is wearing except Melissa is wearing white sneakers and she is not carrying a purse or wearing sunglasses

Steve looked in a vending machine. "Steve, you can eat later. You said that you needed to retrieve something, not buy crappy vending machine food.".

Steve looked inside the vending machine and his eyes narrowed, "I'm not here to buy food.". Then it clicked, he put something inside of the vending machine. How? I'll never know.

I then heard the familiar sound of gum being chewed and I turned and saw Nat, wearing a hoodie pulled over her head, walking over to us.

In anger, Steve shoves Natasha into a room and pins her to a wall. I walk in and close the door.

Steve demands darkly, "Where is it?".

Nat responds, "Safe.

"So YOU are the one who took it?", I still had absolutely no idea what Steve was looking for.

Steve grew angrier, "Do better!".

"Where did you get it?", Nat asked, changing the subject.

"Stop changing the subject, Natasha.", I ordered.

Steve added, "And why would I tell you?".

"Fury gave it to you. Why?", Nat asked. She was looking a little nervous, but I could tell that she was faking it. I've known her long enough to know when she is faking.

Now it was Steve's turn to dodge questions, "What's on it?".

"I don't know.".

"What do you mean you don't know?", I demanded with my hands on my hips.

Steve wasn't taking shit no more, "Stop lying!".

"Steve, I've known Natasha long enough to know when she is lying or not. She's not lying.", I informed Steve.

"I only act like I know everything, Rogers.", Nat told Steve calmly.

"Maybe you should stop.", I said.