I will give you the world*

Summery : After a while together Aaron finally decides that he wants to do everything for Y/n

Warnings : (NSFW 18+)

.......................

Early in the morning, the sun hadn't even risen and I was already thinking about last night... everything the was perfect.

Aaron was gentle and put my needs first like always but something was different. He let me take control, which has happened before but that was when I took it.

It was playful thing, I had pinned him down on the ground and laughed while his face went from smiling brightly to looking at me sweetly within seconds.

"What?", laughing through my words. He laid there underneath me, I was expecting him to flip us over but he didnt. I took a sign of what he wanted when his hips bucked when I moved forwards.

I leaned down to kiss him and he let me make every decision.

Now I was curled up with him on the bed. The thin sheet covered our bodies, it was cold in the room and I nestled into his chest.

My legs tangled with his, his arms wrapped around me. I felt his finger tips tracing shapes into my waist.

The small sensation didnt go unnoticed, "Aaron." I mumbled.

I felt his heavy breath on my forehead, "Hmm." He hummed, my eyes open.

"I love you", a puff of air came out of his mouth and he kissed my temple.

"I love you too."

Grabbing his hand on my hip I felt something cold hit my finger. Looking down I saw it, what made me cooler.

There was a ring on my finger, sapphire stone in the center with small diamonds surrounding it.

I sat up automatically and took a closer look, Aaron followed my movements and tiredly got up. "What's this?"

A ghost of a smile was on my face as I stared at Aaron in amazement, it was always the one I wanted.

"Well its a ring for one..." He ran his head through his hair and grinned. "I was going to ask you last night but you were practically in a coma when I came back into the room, so I figured."

I stayed there, my eyes on him. It was taking me a moment to process, never thinking I'd be in this position.

"Well Hotchner... are you going to ask me."

Aaron reached over and pulled on his boxers. He stood up and walked around the bed to my side, and kneeled. Taking off the ring I placed it into his hand and his fingers closed around it.

When he opened it back up he was gazing up at me and moved my hand towards him. "Will you Y/n Y/l/n marry me and become Mrs. Hotchner."

"Well I dont know do I?" He tapped my leg and I laughed. "Okay I'm kidding... yes I will."

His dimples were prominent as he slid the ring onto my finger and I pulled his body to mine.

His whole body weight was on mine, his hands rested on my thighs and he rubbed them gently. I reached down and slid my hand into his boxers, "Lets get these off you."

We chuckled and once he kicked them off Aaron climbed on top of me. His lips were hot against mine and they were everything I wanted, his hand wandered the plain of my chest and cupped my breast.

"How do you feel about that." He tugged on my nipple and it sent an electrifying pain coursing though me. "You're going to be my wife."

A breathy laugh left my lips and my fingers wrapped around my cock. "And you’ll be my husband."

He moaned on my lips and I smiled. "Make me yours."

He could feel the wetness that pooled between my legs, "You’re always so ready for me baby."

Flipping us over, I straddled his hips, one leg on either side.

Aaron teased my clit with the head of his cock and slowly thrusted forwards. I hissed and held onto me, bringing him closer to me.

I rolled my hips against his pelvis, easing into a gentle rhythm. He thrusted his hips upwards, meeting me halfway down, "Fuck." The euphoric sensation spread though me.

The hands that rested on his pecs slid up and wrapped around his neck, he gazed up at me and I watched him make a devilish smirk. "Y/n", he moaned when I squeezed my fingers on his throat.

I took in a deep breath and Aaron circled my clit. My stomach tensed as the coil got tighter. I wanted to hold onto it for as long as I could. I didn’t want the moment to end but that all ended.

When he smacked my ass, it sent a shock through my body and I tipped over the edge. My walls narrowed and Aaron spilled inside of me. Moaning out the released tension, I fell forwards and laid on Aarons chest.

My face buried in his neck, I nipped at the skin which caused him to chuckled and pull me off.

I got situated, gaining my breath again as I calmed down. Closing my eyes I heard Aarons deep voice rumbled in the room. "How about we take the day off then I can really make you mine."

"I would never say no to that."