Killed in Action Part II*

Summery: Aaron now back from Pakistan and seeming back from the dead, Y/n cant wait, she needs to be with him

Warnings: (NSFW 18+)

.............................

Now you stood in your bedroom, after hours upon hours of sitting on the couch. You both finally decided to get up.

You didn't have work and neither did Aaron, not that you both would've shown up anyways. You guys needed time to process everything that happened.

The man you loved stood in front of you, a sight that you wanted for weeks and now here you are.

You hadn't noticed hours ago because of the lack of light but he had bandages around his wrist. Most likely from trying to not get killed while he was traveling after the raid.

You took his hand in yours and ran your fingertips over the bandage, "When was the last time this was changed."

Aaron looked down at you, "Maybe a few hours, when I boarded the plane."

"Come on." You tugged him to follow you into the bathroom. You sat on the sink while Aaron gathered what you needed to clean up his wound. Getting antibacterial cream with bandages and clean wrap to cover it with.

He stood between your legs as you peeled back the gauze that laid over it. The blood had seeped through the fabric and it was still fresh. "How long have you had this."

"A few days maybe." He replied wincing as you ran it under some water, cleaning it.

"Can I ask what happened?"

"I got shot." Your eyes snapped up to his and he was quick to respond. "It's just a graze... I'm fine."

You huff and apply the cream, covering it with a band aid and covering it with a wrap. "There, good as new." You bring his hand up to your mouth and kiss the back of it.

His hand moved to the back of your neck, bringing you closer until your lips meet in the middle.

The feeling you thought you were never going to have again was right there in front of you. You were drunk with it, and for good reason.

Before right now the last time you saw him was when you dropped him off at the strip for the deployment.

Your legs hooked around the back of his thighs.

Automatically you're filled with the warm feeling you haven't had in weeks. As Aaron is trying to get you ready, slowly rubbing outside of your underwear. You can already feel yourself getting wetter but at the same time your mind can't focus.

All you can think about is how he was gone, and somehow now he's back. In your mind he rose from the dead because he beat the odds.

You needed to feel him, know he was there.

"Stop", You whimpered and it caused Aaron to cease all movements he was making.

Cupping your cheek, "Are you okay?"

You were feeling overwhelmed with emotions. You yearned for the feeling of his weight on top of you. To be pressed together.

"I don't want to waste any time."

His forehead rested against yours, "Whatever you want."

Aarons other hand moved from your thighs to behind you, hoisting you up and you clung onto his body. He carried you over to the bed, gently laying your back against the comforter.

Littering your neck with soft kisses, you could feel an apology with each one. All Aaron wanted to do was tell you over and over how sorry he was, because even though he went without you, he knew you were alright.

But for you he was gone forever.

You both stripped off your clothes and he got a closer look at you, he could see the physical changes in your body.

He didn't care, you were still as gorgeous to him as the day you first met but it coated him with sadness at the same time.

Your hand circled around his cock, and gently moved forwards. The heels of your feet dug into his lower back, as he stretched you out.

It was a familiar feeling but you weren't used to it.

Aaron scanned your face for any tells. Any sign at all that you weren't okay and he would stop, but that never came.

Instead you pushed your hips downwards and met him halfway. Chasing him, for both your sakes.

Your fingers gripped the nape of his neck and waist.

Aaron let out the recognizable moan and so did you. With every thrust of his hips he brought you both closer. It wasn't going to take long for you two to get what you wanted but non the less, he made sure you were done before he was.

"Don't leave me--" You whimpered. Unable to finish your sentence, his breath fanned over your face.

His hand enveloped yours and pressed it to your lower abdomen, "You can feel me... baby I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere."

He pushed into you deeper and you could feel the way he pumped into your body. Feeling his cock drive further into you.

Your fingers intertwined and you flipped him over. Your legs straddled the sides of his hips.

One of his hands landed on your hips, urging you to keep going. Guiding you, with every stroke.

With every roll of your hips, you got closer to the edge, ready to tip over. When Aaron pressed his thumb against your clit you knew you were done.

Fatigue and relief fell over your body. With the tightness around Aaron he knew you finished, that was his sign that he could finish as well.

Letting go of the tension that built inside his muscles.

Your thighs twitched underneath you, you both panted, trying to catch your breath. You settled your head into his neck.

"I'm never going anywhere without you again, you hear me."

You nodded lazily, relieved that you were together with him.

____

You and Aaron were joined at the hip, not leaving his side. The habit followed you guys into work.

Going in the following day, you grabbed the pile of files on your desk and brought them into Aarons office on the table in front of the couch.

"Do you want some coffee?" You asked Aaron.

"Please." You made your way down the stairs and the team watched you before Reid walked up.

He lingered behind you and he spoke, "How are you doing?"

You sighed, stirring the creamer into the mug. "I'm better, you know. Thank you for trying to help through all of that, giving me space. Trying to make sure I was alright even though I was being a bitch."

"You had a right to be."

"That doesn't mean I needed to ignore you guys... what I'm trying to say is, thank you for being patient with me. I know I can be a handful."

He smiled, "I know you are, I don't know how Hotch does it." You tapped his shoulder and you both laughed. You tugged on his arms and pulled him into a hug, regardless of how he felt about hugs, he returned it.