𝗪𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥

✿✼:*゚:.:*・゚゚・

—— wonder
( she hated theatre )
i hate theatre but i love you guys

:*゚:.:*・゚゚・

—— summary

—— summary

:*゚:.:*・゚゚・

Dylan Sofia Julietta Valdez hated theatre.

She hated it so much that when her father tried to take her to watch a show when she was younger, she would cry until he gave in and took her for ice cream instead.

Dylan hated to sing too — well in front of people anywhere. She didn't mind singing in her shower, the world tours she usually went on while having a wash were legendary. And she didn't mind singing around her bedroom at the top of her lungs.

But the thought of getting up on a stage in front of people, and singing, nope, she wouldn't even make it into the stage. Even the idea of singing in front of her insanely talented friends and family made her want to vomit everything she has eaten for the last day.

However what she did love was to dance. She would dance everywhere; the kitchen, the living room, her bedroom, at dance class. If she could dance, she would. Dylan could dance for hours on end, she could do that in front of millions of people, on national television if she got the chance.

Something about dancing made Dylan feel free. Like she could do everything and anything that she put her mind to. It was the way she could manipulate her muscles into making beautiful shapes and movements to express herself. It didn't matter about the judging eyes or the tiredness that would come over because while she dances her heart out she feels at peace.

So when East High gets a new theatre teacher, her best friend gets a new boyfriend, she makes a new friend, who actually understands her and she is forced to sign up for the school musical, Dylan finally realising there is a lot more to theatre than she originally thought.

It will be a year full of tears, heartbreak, jokes and a whole lot of singing.

Yeah, Dylan might need to rethink her opinions of things.

© BELLETASTIX

© BELLETASTIX