Chapter 3

We settled on the white lace dress! It looked so amazing that Kaya bought the same one! 

---------

It's been 4 days and Kaya came over to get ready for the premiere. 

"Here put this on." She hands me a gold necklace.

" She hands me a gold necklace

"Wow. It looks amazing on you Y/N/N!"

I stand there looking at my outfit through the mirror. Wow. It really does. The gold of the necklace and the lace of the dress look so well together! I spin around and see how the dress flows around me.

"Okay, okay let's go." I say. 

---------

We step out of the limo and onto the carpet. Wow. This is amazing. We start walking further and get our pictures taken. It's so bright. There are flashes everywhere. Kaya gets pulled away to do an interview. Well this is awkward. I'm standing in the middle of the carpet when I hear the cheers get louder. I turn around to the road we came from. Then I know why the cheers got really loud. Dylan O'Brien steps out of the car. 

Kaya finishes her interview and Dylan walks over to us. 

"Hey Kaya. Hey..."

"My name's Y/N."

"Well, hey Y/N. How are you doing?"

"Good. Ho-" just as I'm about to ask him how he's doing, the screams get even louder. 

"Oh. Well I know who's about to step out," they both say simultaneously.

I stand there, confused as ever When I hear loud cheering. Who the bloody hell is causing all of this? That's when he steps out. Dirty blonde hair flowing from the wind, with deep brown eyes. Oh god. OH GOD I'M STARING. I look back to Kaya and Dylan but they are both immersed in conversations. I turn back to the photographers and they take more pictures. I feel a hand slip around my waist and turn to see who it is. I don't have to because I already hear his name being chanted. 

"Hello Thomas."

"Hello love. I didn't catch your name."

Before I could answer Kaya calls me over. Turning back to Thomas I say, "Sorry mate. But it sounds like you'll be getting my name later." I notice the color of his tux. It's a black tux with a pattern that resembles the lace on my dress. It seems to complement my dress. Almost like he knew what I was going to wear. Those pictures the photographers took? They are going to turn out pretty good. 

I walk over to Kaya and Dylan and Will are already there. "Hey guys!"

I hug Will, then they leave again to take a cast picture. While they take the pictures and get their interviews, someone comes over to ask me for an interview. 

I heard a female voice ask, "Hi! You're Y/N, right?"

"Uhmm.. Yeah that's me. can I help you?"

"Yes actually. I was wondering if I could interview you?"