five

The sound of a car alarm woke me up. My head hurt a little, not really from the alcohol but from going to sleep late. The clock on my bedside table strikes quarter to ten in the morning, I don't usually wake up this late but I guess it didn't matter since it was Saturday and I went to sleep pretty late.

I sat down, not really wanting to leave my bed but somehow got the enough strength to do so. I sighed, opening the drawers to grab my outfit for the day and without hesitation got in the shower, spending way too much time in there. Once I finished showering and getting ready I went downstairs, I could hear some voices in the kitchen and I started walking in that direction. Dodger was the first to greet me, I pet him while greeting Scott, Lisa and Chris who were having breakfast.

–Rise and shine. –said Scott.

–Good afternoon, girlfriend. –Chris said.

–Huh? It's not noon, yet. –I frowned.– Plus, it takes more than one date for me to be your girlfriend, Evans.

–Oh, so yesterday was a date? –he lifted a brow, smirking.

–Uh... no?

–I love that you're my sister now! –said Scott sarcastically and getting up to hug me. I hugged him back a little hesitant.

–How much did I drink yesterday? –everyone laughed and I went to grab a cup to serve me some coffee.

–I take it you haven't seen the news, honey. –Lisa said and after I shook my head, she turned the living room TV on.

"Marvel actor, Chris Evans seems to be off the market, ladies, for he was seen today at approximately 2:00 am with a mysterious girl having a midnight meal at a Boston diner. We are 90% sure the girl is Instagram star, Y/n Gonzalez, Salma Hayek's daughter with former husband Joe Gonzalez. What makes us be this sure about their romance are the comments that the 39 year old actor left on Y/n's most recent post, where they allegedly admitted to have spent the night together. Is this a one night thing or is the Marvel hottie in a serious relationship? We'll have to wait until they confirm it."

–Oh God... –Lisa turned the TV off, I covered my mouth and turned around to see them.– Now I get why my mom was silent about me for so long... How do paparazzis know where you are at that time of the night? –Chris just lifted his shoulders and laughed at how shocked I was.– Oh no, does this means that they'll follow me everywhere now? –I pouted.

–Yes.

–Probably.

–It's posible, sweetie.

They all spoke in unison, making me sigh. I grabbed a plate and served some pancakes that Lisa had made on it, adding some berries and sliced bananas on top as well as maple syrup. I sat down at one of the kitchen island's bar stools and started eating my late breakfast.

The three of them started talking about their plans for today. Scott had to run some errands and would help Lisa with hers, they asked me if I wanted to come along but I had to write an essay that was due for Monday so I turned their offer down. Chris was going to spend some time here in Lisa's house since he originally came here just to do that, relax and spend some family time before going back to Atlanta to keep shooting for his movie.

After I finished eating, I washed the dishes and went straight to the office. It used to belong to Mr. Evans but apparently since the divorce no one entered that room and Lisa said I could use it as a work space. I took a sip of coffee and started writing my essay.

I don't know how much time went by until Dodger came to see me. I was already halfway through my homework so I took a little five minute break to pet him and rub his belly. My alarm went off, letting me know my five minutes were over. Before I got back to writing, I decided to go pour myself another cup of coffee, Dodger followed me around.