fifteen

–Have fun... without me.

–Could you get Robert Downey Jr. to sign me an autograph? Oh, and please give this to Scarlett Johansson. –he handed me a little piece of paper, I unfolded it and saw it was his cell number. I rolled my eyes playfully and tossed it back at him.

–Are you sure you're not going to tell your mom about this? –asked Grace nervously, scratching the back of her neck.

–What if Gamora already told her? –asked Josh, making me laugh a little too loud.

–Gamora? Her name's Zoe, you idiot. –I said lightly slapping the back of his head.– And no, I told her I had already asked my mom for permission and that she agreed as soon as she "heard" –I made quotation marks with my fingers.– I was staying with her so it should be fine.

–Okay...

–If you say so... –said Grace at the same time as Josh said 'okay'.

–Don't worry, guys. I'll be fine. But thanks for worrying, I'll miss you.

–Don't get cheesy right now. –Grace mocked me.

–Yes, it's only four days.

–Ugh, you guys are the worst, let me have my moment.

–Sorry, we love you. –said Josh and Grace nodded.

The three of us hugged before I told them I had to get going. I went through all the security filters and made my way into one of the little stores inside the airports where they sell snacks, books and magazines in between other things.

I bought a bottle of water, a Twix chocolate bar and then headed towards my gate, where I sat down to wait reading a book one of my teachers assigned us to, I was actually enjoying it, that's the good thing of studying what you love. However, ever since spending most of my time with Charlie this week and doing music together, finishing our song or just hanging the two of us at his art centered college, I've been really wanting to do more music and get into acting stuff.

The morning after fighting with my mom, I skipped class and spent all morning with her, sorting the problem out and trying to get past everything that happened the night before. I forgave her but I guess it would take time to go back to how our relationship was. I felt kind of bad and guilty keeping this trip a secret from both my parents but I had to start taking my own decisions without having to tell them all about it. Deep down I knew I was just trying to justify myself to not feel guilty about making decisions to punish my mom.

I stopped overthinking when I felt my phone vibrate and I took it out of my bag. Chris had sent me a text.

chris evans
Hey! Are you already at the airport?
Can't wait to see you! ❤️
Read 10:30 am 

Y/n Gonzalez
heyyy, yes!! i'm already waiting at my gate, i'm so excited🥳🥳
Read 10:30 am

chris evans
Everyone's dying to meet you.
Read 10:30 am

Y/n Gonzalez
not helping with my anxiety, evans🙃
now i'm nervous, thanks a lot :))))))
Read 10:30 am

chris evans
You're welcome😊
Hahahaha there's no need to be, I promise.
Read 10:30 am

Y/n Gonzalez
too late for that but okay, i'll trust u
Read 10:31 am

chris evans
You won't regret it.
They're calling me so I gotta go but get ready to spend the best weekend of your life.
See you soon, Gonzalez ;)
Read 10:31 am