Christmas!!

Emma's P.O.V:

I drove to Drake's house and parked my car in front of it. I texted him I arrived. I stepped out of the car as Drake opened the front door.

"Hi, Drake!" I said as I hugged him.

"Hi!" He said with his shy voice.

When he was younger he went trough a lot of trouble and that made him really shy most of the time.

We worked on his new song for about 2 hours. At that time I was really hungry and went to the mall.

I ate something at Subway and got a coffee in Starbucks. After I got my coffee, I searched for a perfect present for my dad. But not only for my dad, but also for Andy and as well a birthday present for him.

After a couple of exhausting hours, I got all the presents I wanted. For my dad, I bought a book that he wanted for a long time. It was about the wildlife in Africa. He was kind of obsessed with lions.

For Andy, I bought something really special. I bought him 2 kittens. I hoped they would distract him when he was feeling alone.

For his birthday, I just bought him a special edition of Edward Scissorhands. It was our favourite movie. We saw it every time we had a sleepover.

I was wondering how I would hide the kittens from Andy. I couldn't just put them in a box and just put them under the christmas tree...

After about 5 minutes, I arrived at my dad's house. I decided that I would hide the kittens in my room until we were going to open our presents.

"Hi, dad!" I said while I hugged him.

"Hi, Emma! How are you?" He asked me.

"I'm fine. Dad, I bought Andy 2 kittens and I would like to hide them in my room, if that's ok with you..."

"Oh you bought him some kittens! That's great! Well, of course you can hide them in your room. But... What did you buy for me?" He asked me.

"Dad! That has to stay a secret until we open them!" I said to him while I ran up the stairs.

I went to my room and put then on my bed. I gave them some water and food.

"I hope they don't pee on my bed..." I mumbled.

I went back downstairs and helped my dad in the kitchen.

"Dad, I will go back to Andy's house and put something else on. Andy and me will be back around 4. " I said to him, while I washed my hands.

"Ok, honey. See you then. " He said to me and hugged me.

I went back to Andy's house. Andy was sitting in the living room. He was watching Doctor Who.

"Why are you watching Doctor Who? I didn't know you liked it..." I asked him.

Andy looked up at me.

"I saw you watched it this morning and I was interested. So, I watched the serie from the beginning, becuase I didn't understand shit from the episode you were watching. " He said.

"I can understand that..."

"I mean, they were talking about a tardis and daleks. How the fuck can a normal person even understand that?" He said.

"That's true... Welcome to the fandom!" I screamed.

"Yay... I think."

"Of course yay! In the fandom are the most amazing people over the world. Every single one of them us freaking awesome! I mean the tenth doctor is David fucking Tennant!"