I Can't Stand It Anymore

Andy's pov:

I wrapped my arms around Emma's waist. She looked up, straight into my eyes. And I looked back in her eyes.

She looked really beautiful. Not only today, but just always. And I knew immediately I have loved her for a very long time. Only I never really realized it. But I know she doesn't like me the same way. I wanted to kiss her so badly.

I came closer to her, and she came closer to me. I looked her In the eyes and saw some sort of, I don't know, sadness in them.

Was she sad that I wanted to kiss her? Was she sad because when I kiss her, we might lose our friendship?

We could lose our friendship. And I don't want to lose that. I don't want to lose her. I can't do this. But I want this so badly!

I leaned in to kiss her but hesitated.

"I'm sorry. I can't do this..." I whispered.

And as soon as I said that sentence, I felt like the biggest moron on this planet. I should have kissed her. I want her so badly! Why didn't I just kiss her?!

I looked at Emma. She seemed hurt.

What did I do?!

We got of the London Eye and went back to our hotel. She didn't say anything, which drove me crazy. But I couldn't blame her. I probably did hurt her so much that she didn't want to see me ever again.

Emma's pov:

I felt tears rolling of my cheek, but so turned away so Andy didn't see my face.

He hurt me, but I couldn't blame him, right? We were friends and he had still feelings for Juliet. He would never date me, and I just had to deal with it.

Andy and I got a cab and went back to our hotel.

The rest of our trip was awkward. We did stuff and visited things, but we didn't say much to each other.

Today is my birthday. The 30th of December. And the day after that, we would leave and go back to LA. Honestly, I looked forward to that.

At this moment, Andy and I were on our way to a theatre. We would go see the musical Shrek. We were almost there.

When we arrived, we gave our tickets to a guy at the door and he let us in. We took our seats, waiting till the play would start. Neither of us said something.

Andy's pov.:

During the musical, I couldn't stop but stare at Emma. She looked beautiful. The last few days, I had enough time to think. And during the last few days, I made up my mind. I wanted to be with her every second of my life. I wanted to make her mine. And I was going to make her mine tonight.

When the musical ended I asked Emma if she wanted to go for a walk. She insisted. At Trafalgar Square, I stopped her.

"Emma?"

"Yeah?"

I couldn't hold myself anymore. I wanted to kiss her now! I placed my hand on her cheek. She looked at me with a confused look.

"Emma, I.. I'm so sorry for what happened earlier. I was such a jerk! I realized I loved you even before I got together with Juliet. And I love you so much that I want to spend every second of my life with you." It just came out all at once. And it felt good.

"But... But why did you didn't you kiss me when you had the change?" She asked me.

"Because I was scared. I was scared of loosing you. You know how I was after Juliet. Then try to think about what I would do if I would loose you. I would probably kill myself."

"Don't say that." She looked away.

"Emma?"

"Yeah?" She looked me in the eyes.

I couldn't hold myself any longer.

I leant in and kissed her. I could feel her stiffen for a few seconds. But after that, she gave in. She kissed me back. It was the best kiss that I'd ever had.

"Emma, will you be mine?"

"Andy, I will be yours. Forever and always." She smiled brightly.

"Good. Besides happy birthday!"

We continued our walk, hand in hand.

Emma's pov.:

I can't believe Andy just kissed me! And it felt so good, to be his now. Finally.

After a while I felt my phone buzz. I looked at the callers ID to see it was my dad. I picked it up immediately.

"Hi! Dad! How are you?"

"Hey, Emma! I'm fine. And how is my birthday girl?"

"I'm fine too. Thanks dad. So, why did you call?"

"Because I wanted to wish you a happy birthday."

"Aw, thanks dad! That's really sweet of you."

"You're welcome girl!" It sounded like he was in the car.

"Dad, are you driving?" I asked him.

"Yes, darling. I am."

"Dad! You know you shouldn't drive and call at the same time!"

"Darling, calm down. Nothing is going to happen. I'm almost- " then he didn't say a word anymore. I heard screeching tires and then a car that bumped into another car.

"Dad?"

Nothing

"Dad! Dad, please say something! Dad?" I screamed into the phone.

But my dad didn't answer.

I hung up the phone. My dad was hit by another car. And maybe he was dead.

Hey guys! I haven't wrote in a while. But honestly I had kind of a writers block I guess... But here's y new chapter! And I hope you like it! :D