Fall asleep

Andy's P.O.V.:

My alarm clock went off, and Emma squealed of joy and jumped out of bed. Before I could blink with my eyes, she was already in the bathroom.

"Good morning to you too..." I said sleepy. I got out of bed and went downstairs to drink a cup of coffee.

I took my phone out and opened Twitter.

"I'm of to London in a few hours with Emma! And thanks for my new kittens!"

I tweeted a picture of Emma, Bruce and Femme, that I took yesterday.

Also I changed the background of my phone. I took the photo I took from Emma, when we were in the ferris wheel. She looked really beautiful in it.

"Boo!" I heard Emma scream as she jumped on me. I didn't expect that. And I didn't expect that I would fall on the ground, with Emma on top of me.

"Oh, uhm... I didn't expect you would fall down. I'm sorry!"

"You don't need to apologize!" I smiled. She smiled back. Which made me smile even more.

"You fall weird. I mean, I jumped on your back. But I end up on top of you..."

"Yeah, I know..."

"Maybeeeeee, you should go into the shower and get ready. I don't want to be late and stuff." She said as I nodded. I went upstairs and went to to bathroom. There I did what I had to do and got dressed. It just wore a black skinny and a Ramones band shirt. I dragged my suitcase downstairs and put them down in the living room.

"I will get my suitcase too!" Emma practically screamed.

"No, I will get them for you." I said to her. I got back to my room and took her suitcase. Man, that thing was heavy!

"Damn! What did you put in your suitcase? 20 bricks?" I asked her.

"Andy, let me tell you something. I. Am. A. Girl. Do you understand me?" She said to me like I was retarded.

"No shit! Really? I can't believe it! I always knew there was something different about you, but I never thought you were a girl!"

Emma just laughed at me.

"No, really. I'm a girl, and that means that I take a whole closet with me. I mean, you never know what's going to happen. Let's call a cab. We need to go to the airport." She said.

I took out my phone and called for a cab. 15 minutes later, the cab was at our house. We got our suitcases in the trunk of the cab and drove to the airport.

"Oh my God! We are at the airport!" Emma said.

"Emma, calm down. It's just an airport."

She just laughed and ran inside of the building. I followed her, and together we went to the check in desk. The lady, who took care of us, looked at us in shock.

"Uhm... Are you alright?" I asked her.

"Uhm, yeah! Uhm... Are you Andy Biersack?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I am. Nice to meet you."

"Uhm, ok. This might sound weird, but... Can I have an autograph?" Well that was just weird. That lady looked like she was in her mid-forties.

"Well, it's for my daughter. She likes you and your band a lot." She explained. And it did explain a lot.

"Yeah sure." She gave me a piece of paper and a pen and I signed it for her.

"Thank you so much! But... Can I have a picture of you as well? Just for my daughter..."

"Yeah, of course!"

Emma took a few steps away from me, so she wasn't in the picture anymore. But I took her hand and pulled her closer. She looked stunning in most photos, so she just had to be in this picture as well. She looked up at me, confused. I looked down at her and smiled. When I wanted to look up, the lady already taken a picture of us.

"Thank you! Have a nice trip with your girlfriend!" She said to us.

"I'm not his girlf-"

"Thank you!" I took Emma's hand and we walked away from her.

We walked past a lot of busy looking people. Why were there so many people in an airport on christmas? My thoughts were interrupted by Emma.

"Can we go to Starbuck?" She asked me. I saw a Starbuck a few steps away from us.

"Yeah, of course!" I said. I realized that I was still holding hands with Emma. It felt right. Like it was meant to be this way... I never felt like this before with her. But the thoughts of us together weren't wrong either. What was I thinking?! She's my bestfr-

My thoughts were interrupted again. This time not by Emma, but the girl behind the counter did.

"Can I take your order please?" She asked us.

"For me a caffe latté, please. A small one." Emma said.

"And for me a latté machiatto. A small one as well. "

I paid our coffees, and we sat down. Emma took her phone and took a sip of her coffee once in a while. Suddenly, a smile crept upon her face. It seemed like she was blushing, but I couldn't see it because her hair covered most of her face. I wanted to know why she was smiling, but if I would ask her, she probably wouldn't tell me.

All of a sudden, my phone buzzed. I took my phone out, and saw that Emma tweeted me.

@AndyBVB Awwwww!! That was the best present you could give me. I'm sooooooo excited for London! <3 xx

Was she smiling because of this? I don't know. But what I do know is that I was smiling because of her tweet. So I tweeted her back.

Twitter convo:

@bvbpopcornninja You're welcome, babe! But our trip to London can't top your present! I will miss them though... <3

@AndyBVB Awww! I will miss them too! <3 xx

Of course there were some people who were hating on her. And some people asking me why I wasn't with Juliet. And for all those people, I wrote this:

I need to get this of my chest. Juliet and I aren't together anymore. And for all the people who're hating on Emma, I will kill you if you hurt her.

So, that was that.

I looked at the time and saw that it was time to board.

On the plane, I sat next to Emma. And she sat next to the window. Once we were up in the air, she laid her head on my chest. And I wrapped my arm around her. She looked kind of sleepy.

"Thank you. Thank you for being there for me when I needed you." I said to him.

"You're welcome. But it's the least I can do. I mean, when you love someone, in any way, you are there for those people. No matter what." She mumbled.

I kissed the top of her head. She said she loved me.

Before I could say something back, she was already asleep.

I'm sorry for this crappy chapter. It's more of a fill chapter. And I'm sorry it took me so long to write this.... The twitter username that I used is actually mine. So feel free to follow me! <3