London's Calling

Emma POV:

"Emma? Emma, wake up. We will be landing in a few minutes." I heard someone say in my ear. I opened my eyes to see I was on a plane. Why was I on a plane? I looked around and saw Andy's face. Suddenly everything came back to me. We were about to land in London!

*skipping all the boring stuff in the airport*

I threw myself on our bed. I felt like I could sleep for another 9 hours.

"I hope you don't mind that there's just one bed...?" Andy said.

"Nope!" I said as I yawned.

I took some clothes out of my suitcase and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

20 minutes later I came out of the bathroom dressed in a black skinny, my oversized Anthemmade T-shirt and a leather jacket. I also wore some Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil bracelets. I saw that Andy fell asleep, so I took my camera and went outside. I love to take pictures! It's my favourite thing to do beside music. It was something that Sammy and I always did. We did like this little photoshoots and she would be my model an we would switch places.

London is a beautiful city. There is a lot to do and a lot to see. I didn't know where to go first, so I just followed the road. I took some pictures, when suddenly I bumped into someone.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! Are you alright?" I asked the man I bumped into.

"Yeah! You?"

"Yeah, I'm alright. Thanks!"

"Hey! You are wearing my t-shirt!"

"Uhm... What?" I asked confused. How could I be wearing his shirt?

I looked up at him, and he took of his glasses. I recognized him immediately!

"Oh my God! You are actually Kellin Quinn! I can't believe it!"

He laughed at my little fangirl moment.

"Euhm.... I'm sorry... I..."

"That's alright! I'm used to it now. So... Do you like my music?"

"Yes, of course! I love Sleeping With Sirens! I'm going to your concert in May. "

"Cool! I'll see you there!" He stared at me for a long time.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked him.

"No, I just thought that I recognized you from some pictures of Andy Biersack.... Aren't you his girlfriend?"

"No! I'm... I'm just his best friend."

"Oh, ok... I'll see you in May!" And we went our separate ways.

I just stood there and watched him walk away. I couldn't believe that I just met Kellin Quinn!

"Did you just have a normal conversation with Kellin Quinn?" A random girl asked me.

"Uhm... I guess I did." I said to her.

"I couldn't just talk to him! I would start to cry and faint!" She said.

"If Andy Biersack wasn't my best friend, I would do the same."

"So, your best friend is Andy, huh?"

"Yep!"

"Than you must be Emma!"

"Yeah, I am! Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you to! My name is Femke, but most people can't pronounce it. So just call me Fem!"

"Femke... Are you perhaps from belguim?"