Time's passing...

I opened my eyes and I felt immediately there was something wrong.  

It was cold and dark. I tried to get up, but I was tied to a chair. 

"Where the fuck am I?" I heard something, it was like someone moved. I tried to see anything, but I failed. I could hear water drip on the floor and rats somewhere in this room.

"Anyone here?" I said, my voice cracked. I was scared. The moon broke through the clouds and fell through a window. A face revealed, but I couldn't see who it was. I could see it was a woman. Who wanted to do this to me? What the hell did I do to her?

"What do you want?" I asked.

The woman laughed. I knew that laugh, but I couldn't remember from who. The woman still remained silent. Who is she? I knew I know her. But my mind didn't want to cooperate. She walked to me, I still couldn't see who she was.

"You have someone that belongs to me. I want him back. "

That voice! It was Juliet!

"Juliet!"

"Thats right, bitch!"

"What the hell is happening?" I asked.

"You took Andy from me, and now I will take you away from Andy. So Andy and I can be together again. "

"What the fuck are you thinking? I didn't take Andy from you, he dumped you because he couldn't love you anymore because you cheated on him. And why the hell should I take him away from you?"

"You loved him for all these years and you were just waiting for the right moment to let him love you. But I know he just does this because he can't forget about me. "

I didn't love Andy , did I?

"Juliet ,I don't love Andy. And what the hell are you going to do with me? Just let me go!" she laughed evil.

" I'm going to kill you. You will be out of sight and Andy will love me again. "

"Juliet you're not going to do this, are you? Just tell me that this is a joke."

Juliet took a knife and walked to me.

" Juliet please! Don't -" She stabbed the knife in my chest and I screamed my lungs out.

"Emma, wake up! Emma! Emma!" someone screamed.

I opened my eyes to see Andy sat down next to me. His eyes stood wild and worried.

"Is everything alright?" Andy asked.

My hands went to the place where Juliet stabbed me. "It was just a bad dream. " I said.

"You're crying." He said.

Indeed, I felt tears running down my face. He wiped them away and hugged me.

"what did you dream of?" he whispered in my ear.

Could I tell him? Maybe he would think that was crazy...

"I dreamed that ... That Juliet wanted to kill me because I had something she wanted. She kidnapped me and stabbed me. "

Andy tightened his grip when I said her name.

"Shhh.... It's alright. She isn't gonna hurt you. I will kill her when she does something to you."

we sat there for a while when Andy said:"Let's go back to sleep."

I nodded. I wouldn't go to sleep again. We both laid down.

"Come here." Andy said and he opened his arms for me.