The Move!Chapter 1

I wake up the cold Himalayan snow touching the sunless sky. Another day at Himalayan High School with my beast friends. Hello I am Abbey Bomible and I'm only 16 I'm daughter of the Yeti. 

I get up and get dressed for school. I go out the door after breakfast and head to school. While I'm walking my friends Chloe and Carrie show up. We are the beast of friends.

"Hey ghouls,"I say.

"Hey Abs,"they say together.

"What's up,"I ask.

"My sister Adreona punched me again,"Carrie tells me.

"And my sister Stephanie yelled at me today and my brother Alex got in a fight with Stephanie,"Chloe explains.

"Oh,"I say interested.

We head to school and have a good time. Well what you can in school. I go over to Carries like I do all the time and we do our homework together.

Once we finish I head home to mom and dad looking at me. I first question what's going on but we all sit on the couch. I start sweating thinking I forgot to do chores this morning but obvious this isn't what this is about.

"Listen Abbey we have bad news,"mom begins.

"What is it,"I ask concerned.

"Abbey were moving to a little town and you'll be going to Monster High its a great school where monsters all come together,"dad informs me.

"WHAT,'I yell.

"Abbey was know its going to be hard on you its going to be hard on us but in the end it'll be worth it,"mom adds.

"But I wanna stay here,"I complain.

"In fact Headless headmistress bloodgood got us all set up so we can put you in school a week after we move," dad adds too.

"When are we moving,"I ask.

"Two days,"mom informs me.

I looked around everything already packed. I run to my room and text Carrie and Chloe the bad news. Mom comes to my room looking worried.

"What's wrong,"I ask mom.

"Well.... The day was changed to tomorrow,"she says searching my face.

"Oh ok,''I say sad.

Mom goes out of my room and I tell them the news. Mom then calls the school and gets my slip ready so I can transfer. I get into my back pack and get my Sighing Notebook in ice crystal duck tap. I write on the 12th page moving day 9-17-15.

I wake up it's 7:10am I'm 10 minutes late so I hurry up and get dressed and eat leaving the door at 7:20am I have only 10 minutes to make it to school.

I walk in the door and go to the counselor's office and get my slip. I go into Art with Mr.Diehard three minutes early so I get the slip signed. She gives me my projects and put them in my locker along with my art stuff.

Well when the bell rang instead of doing our projects they make me cards for leaving and everyone signs my book including the teacher. I put the cards in my bag for art then the teacher let's me put it in my locker. I grab my IPhone 1 and get pictures with everyone.

Its my phone just for pictures. We then head to dead music so everyone creates a little song on paper and a disc. So then I get a picture with the teacher and get the slip signed. I grab my guitar and music book and take it to my locker. Then I get my notebook signed.

The next class I had was Choir which I already was at. Everyone then makes a disc for me and get pictures then the slip signed. I grab my music book and take it to my locker. Then get my notebook signed.

My next class was my Independent Reading class which only had six people in. Everyone creates me a mini book for me leaving and I get my pictures and notebook signed. I grab my books we've read and take them to my locker. Then I get my slip signed.

I then go to homebase which had 18 people in. Everyone makes me a card and gets pictures and my notebook signed. Then the teacher signs my slip and gives me all my work I've done and I take it to my locker.

At lunch when I finish I take my classes work I have and get rid of stuff I don't need. I then put my stuff in my bag and put it in my locker. I take off my pictures in my locker and put them in my bag. I then go up to the lunch lady and get my slip signed.

After lunch I go to Geography for half- an- hour. Everyone makes a mini text book for me leaving and I get my Geography stuff and put it in my locker. I get my pictures and notebook signed then my slip signed.

Then for the last half- an- hour I go to Science. I get my picture and slip signed with my notebook from the teacher. Everyone then makes me mini tri folds then I take everything to my locker.

Next math! For an hour. Everyone makes me a mini sheet up paper with cool math stuff in hidden letters. Then I get my slip signed and notebook signed then get pictures. Then take everything to my locker. Bling the bell goes off when I get back in class.

Final class is Dead Language Arts! I get my sheet signed with my notebook signed and pictures. Everyone makes a half page of letter saying good bye. I take everything to my locker and t the stuff I don't need and throw it away.

The bell rings and I go to the library and take my books and get the slip signed finally done. My lunch account 12189!

I take my slip to the counselor's office and clean my locker and go to homebase waiting for the bus to come with three bags of my stuff.

The bus comes and I go home and pit everything in the truck me and mom will drive in. Dad will drive in the moving truck which will take a good 8-10 hours.

We get on the road and I fall asleep.

8 hours later

I wake up and were in a hotel. I see the new town were in and it looks ok.