Chapter 10: Out For Attack!

I walk down the hall even though Jade's sister is here she wouldn't do nothing! I go to my first period and I see Jade and her older sister Cameron. Well Art is for all grades so you can mix with literally anyone. Izzy and Romulus just got transfered into this class and so did Clawd and Draculaura. I look over at Jade and Cameron maybe now I'm just being paranoid!

JADE'S POV

"Okay so Cameron we need a plan,"I say like I've always been the evil sister.

"Hmm I know a girl named Toralei in this school and maybe her sisters can team up with them,"she says.

"Good idea sis,"I say nodding my head.

"I've always been the clever one,"she says getting cocky.

"Whatever,"I roll my eyes.

Then all of a sudden Toralei and her sisters Purrsephone and Meowlody come into class late as always. The classroom has groups everywhere of students. The popular, the geeks, the mean kids, and then Heath's little group. I found it amazing you much planning me and Cameron have done with this. I would ask our younger sister Kristy but she was a good and preppy, while me and Cameron were here goth and mean.

"Hey yo Toralei,"I say to her.

"Meow what do you want,"she says snobby.

"How about you team up with us against them,"I say pointing to Heath and his friends.

"Hmm hold on a sec,"she says circling with her sisters

After a moment she looks at me and Cameron with an evil smrik.

"Were in,"she says.

"Good we'll let you in on the plan,"Cameron says coming up to her to tell her the plan.

"The plan is,"Cameron says.

ABBEY'S POV

I look over at Cameron and Jade they were with Toralei Purrsephone and Meowlody. I look at them weirdly and Heath catches me staring.

"Hey you know its not nice to stare,"he jokes.

"Sorry,"I say paying attention.

"Don't worry about them Abbey they won't do anything,"he says hugging me

"I know,"I say hugging him back.

JADE'S POV

"Okay so its settled we'll attack tomorrow,"I say with an evil smile.

"They won't see what hit them,"Cameron says looking at me.

"Meow don't mess it up you two,"Toralei says.

"Oh don't worry,"Cameron says looking in Heath's direction.

"Everything will go as planned,"I say finishing her sentence.

"This'll be fun,"Meowlody says giggling.

"Soo much fun,"Purrsephone giggles too.

ABBEY'S POV

I couldn't help it but keep looking their direction. I knk there's something up but I have no idea what! I know I must keep worrying Heath staring at them but I couldn't help it!

"Abbey please stop stating nothing's there's nothing going on,"Heath says giving me a comfort hug.

"I know but I'm just worried,"I say honest.

"I know but I promise everything will be ok,"he says.

"Hey Abbey do you want someone to sky,"Draculaura asks?

"Nah it'll be fine,"I say.

"Okay we asked,"Izzy says shrugging her shoulders.

We go through the school day and everyone comes over to my house after school. We hang out for a few hours before everyone goes home. I go to bed dreaming of Jade and Cameron Toralei Purrsephone and Meowlody. I wake up the next day from a knock on the door, I look and its Jade.

"What do you want,"I ask meanily.

"I want to apologize for what I did, and I'm hoping we can be friends,"she says looking sincere.

"Yeah I give second chances,"I smile.

I go inside and get ready for school.

JADE'S POV

ON THE PHONE

Cameron:Yes Jade!

Me:Yes, step one is done;

Cameron: Excellent!

HANGS UP