Chapter 14: I will Always Love You.....

We get to Mexico, where the border to the ocean was for Heath to go to Hawaii where I would never see him again. I feel my eyes start to water at the fact I won't see him for a few years.... To be honest I don't know if I'll ever see him again.... But I know one thing I love him and I can't see him go away without a fight!!! I will fight for the one I love no matter what!

What he might think is right might be different from what I believe! I know it will be hard for me to say goodbye to him... And just maybe... just maybe this ice ghouls heart was melted for Mr.Flame! I don't know what all along got me caught by him.... I just feel inlove with him the moment I seen him!!

We get to the border and I look at the ocean. The pretty blue water, over the amazing almost darkened sky. I start to cry a little bit without chocking back every tear I hold.

"Abbey it'll be ok," he says holding me.

"I know I'm just going to miss you," I cry.

"I'll miss you too Abbey I promise one day I'll be back this won't be goodbye forever ok," he says holding me tightly.

He plants a kiss on my lips for the first time. I felt the awkwardness around us but I didn't care! His arms around me and mine around his for the last time! The boat comes up to us and loads his stuff up. He says goodbye to his friends first before saying goodbye to me.

"This isn't goodbye," he says kissing my cheek.

"Remember I'll always love you," he says getting on the boat.

I watch the boat leave with Heath on board.

"You ok," Izzy asks me?

"I'm okay," I say me and her putting our arms around each other like best friends do. As we watch Heath's boat disappear over the horizon.