Stand up!Chapter 3

"Everyone stop the new ghoul doesn't deserve the pain we've all put her through its been hard on her so everyone stop,"Heath tells them.

"Come on let's go to the Coffin Bean,"he says quieter.

He head to the Coffin Bean and sit on the couch. We both sit on the corners of the couch when I decide to talk him.

"Thanks,"I say looking away.

"Your welcome,"I felt his eyes on me.

"Everything ok,"he asks me concerns.

"Yeah,"I say looking at him.

His eyes were a light red. The smile on his face like the feeling of everything. He made me smile I suddenly lost my breathe and couldn't speak.

"It was nothing I know its not right,"he says going into the middle of the cusion by him.

"Oh,"I say going onto the middle cusion going right by him.

We were almost touching it was a sweet moment. His hand was right by mine it was warm soft. The next moment his hair starts to flame randomly so I jump back to the corner of the cusion by me.

"Oh my gosh are you ok,"he asks me concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine I didn't get lit,"I tell him.

"I'm sorry,"he apolizes.

"Its ok,"I say going back by him.

He moves and gets up to get us drinks. The moment was lost I liked it it made me think of what a great guy he is. But I don't even know his name. He comes back with Bloodade.

"Thanks,"I smile taking it.

"Sorry I didn't get your name," asks me.

"Abbey Bominable,"I introduce myself with my hand out

"Heath Burns, welcome to Monster High,"he says shaking my hand.

His hand was soft and warm like I wanted to hold it forever. His smell was flame but a smell I'd never forget. He pulls his hand back and I come back.

''Well I better go see you around Abbey,"he says smiling.

"Yeah bye Heath,"I say getting up.

"You want me to walk you home,"he asks me.

"Nah I'm ok,"I reply.

"Oh ok later,"he says.

I could tell he wanted me to say sure and keep talking. As he walks away he takes a peice of my heart with him. Next thing a ghoul with mint skin comes over.

"Hey I'm Frankie,"she says with an innocent smile.

"I'm Abbey,'I say with a smile back.

"Hey sorry we got off at the wrong seam wanna be friends,"she asks me.

"Yeah,"I say with a smile.

"Ok so.....,"she says trailing off.

"Yeah,"I say awkwardly.

"What's up with you and Heath,"she asks curious.

'Were just friends,''I say with a shrug.

"Oh ok,"she says.

I text my mom and tell her I'm going over to a friends. We go to Frankies and she has a couple ghoul friends there a vampire and werewolf.

"Who's this Frankie,"the werewolf asks.

"This is Abbey,"she tells them.

"Hi Abbey I'm Draculaura,"the vampire says.

"H-h-hi,"I stutter.

"Its ok don't be shy,"Draculaura tells me.

"I'm Clawdeen,"the werewolf replies.

"Were GFFs,"Draculaura tells me.

"But...,''I begin.

"Yeah well that doesn't matter it was something old over 500 years ago,"Clawdeen tells me.

"Oh ok,"I say.

After a while we all become best ghoul friends. That's good a week and three friends things are lookin up for me. I head home and do homework then take a shower eat and head to bed.

I wake up get ready eat and head to school. I see Heath on the way and stare for a moment then he sees me. I smile and wave while he motions me to come over there so I do.

"Hey,"he says.

"Hi,"I reply.

"Ready for school,"he asks me.

"Little,"I shrug.

"Well here we are,"he says pointing his arms at the school.

"Yeah,"I say nervous.

I go in and talk to Draculaura Clawdeen and Frankie. Once in a while would me and Heath talk. He's nice and cute and sweet but I don't really know him.

After school on my way home Heath catches up with me. He smiles at me and I smile back but we accidentally run into each other.

"Sorry,"I say.

"Don't worry about it,"he tells me.

His hand gets on my wrist but he doesn't know so I stay quiet. It was warm it made me blush in the inside. He kept looking at me and smiling. Like what???

I get to my house and I'm forced to say goodbye. I go to walk up to him but I trip on a branch and he catches me in his arms.

I stand up in his arms looking him straight in the eyes. We find each others hands and connect we still keep our eyes on each other though. He looks away and leaves without another word.

I walk inside and wonder. I don't call my ghoul friends cause I'll tell them tomorrow. I keep thinking of Heath him still in my mind flooding my mind with thoughts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

Hi everyone wow a lot happened in this chapter huh! First Heath stands up for Abbey then she makes three ghoul friends and then that about Heath right at the end!!

Well the next part won't be updated for a little bit because I'm updating other books!! So it'll be a couple weeks! Hope everyone checks out my other books and follow me!!!!

-----CallieTheWriter13❤