Chapter 12: What will we do?

ABBEY'S POV

I wake up Heath was still fast asleep and so was everyone else. All of a sudden a knock on the door wakes everyone up.

"I'm sorry I have no idea who that would be,"I say rushing to the door.

"Abbey wait,"Heath says catching up with me.

He wraps his arms around my waist as I open the door. As soon as I open it I see Jade and them and immediately slamming the door.

"She followed us what are we gonna do,"I say starting to panic.

"Abbey, Abbey calm down,"Heath says grabbing onto my shoulders.

"I can't stay calm were trapped,"I say panicking.

"We can come to our house,"Clawd offers.

"That would be great,"Izzy says.

"Okay I'll go grab some cloths as fast as possible,'I say rushing up to my room.

"I'll come with you,"Heath says rushing to my room with me.

We get up to my room and I start panicking because I need to grab everything I need as quick as possible. I grab my suitcase and quickly shove cloths in it. As soon as I'm done I grab a few extra things, and Heath zips it up. We rush back downstairs.

"Okay were ready,"I say.

We sneak out the back door to the car. We were still in our pajamas but we didn't care. We quickly get over to Clawd's and run inside. There was there mom dad little sister brothers and Howleen. Howleen was with us a day ago she must've went home.

"What's up kids,"his mom says when we walk into the house.

As soon as we get to settle down we see Jade through the window. We quickly pack up and go to Romulus'.

"Thank you for letting us stay here,"Izzy says to his mom.

"Oh it's no problem dear,"she says politely.

"Thanks mom,"Romulus says hugging her.

"Oh your welcome Rom,"she says smiling.

As soon as we all get comfy taking showers and changing sitting on the couch. We look out the window and there was Jade again. We pack up again and head as fast as we can to Draculaura's.

As soon as we get in her dad gives the wolves a dirty look.

"Daddy please be nice,"Draculaura begs.

"Fine, but only for you princess,"he says giving Draculaura a firm hug.

"Thank you for letting us stay here sir,"Clawd says nicely.

"Your welcome,"her dad says trying to be nice.

"I'm soo tired,"Draculaura says yawning.

"You guys get some sleep I'll keep a watch for them evil ghouls,"her dad says

"Thanks dad,"Draculaura says hugging him.

We go lay down and fall asleep within minutes. It was a little harder for me because I was scared. 

We wake up and barely get enough time to wake up before were running again. We then go to Aaron's.

After a couple hours Jade finds us and we have to pack up again and go somewhere new. We then go to Ro-Bo's house.

Ro-Bo never really talked much he just stood in the background. He is a robot and is Beckie's boyfriend.

As soon as we get there, we see Jade. So once again we have to run. We go to Beckie's, Jane's, Deuce's, Cleo's and she finds us so we finally go to Heath's. This is the last place we know!

"Abbey,"Heath tells me serious.

"Yes,"I answer.

"To protect you the only way I know is to move back to my hometown,"hr says his hands in mine.