Chapter 11: Attack part 1

ABBEY'S POV

I get up and get ready for school, I don't know why but I thought Jade is now good so I said yes! I mean people can change and be nice, but some will never change like Toralei and her sisters, plus Nefra De Nile. I start on my walk to school when my boyfriend Heath Burns catches up with me, I knows he going to be mad that me and Jade are friends, but she's nice now!

"Hey,"he smiles.

"Hey,"I say edgy.

"What's the matter,"he asks?

"Your gonna be mad,"I say warningly.

"What, there's no way I can be mad at you,"he says hugging me.

"Me and Jade are friends,"I say.

"Umm... No Abbey see she's only out to get you, please understand I'm only out to help you I'm not out to get you, but being friends with Jade is the worst idea, she's planning something I know it, please Abbey all I ask of you is to please be careful,"he begs.

"Heath don't worry everything will be ok,"I reassure him.

"If you think so Abbey,"he murmers.

We go to school and now Jade Toralei Purrsephone Meowlody were now talking to Nefra. Now I know something weird is going on! Is it possible Jade is only out to get me? Out of no where the younger De Nile Cleo comes up to us.

"Hey Cleo,"I say with a half smile.

"Oh my raw,"she says rubbing her temples.

"What's the matter Cleo,"I ask?

''Don't ask,"Deuce warns me!

"Well my sister is helping out a group of people with stuff but she won't tell me,"she says obviously mad.

"Can't you just sneak and figure out what's up,"I ask knowing Cleo?

"No, they meet where not even I know where,"she says thinking.

"Well then how about we follow them and figure out there plan,"I say.

"Yeah all of us after school meet here,"Draculauara says.

"Alrighty then I'll get everyone together,"Clawd says going and telling our friends.

"Okay so now everyone meet here then and we'll follow them,"Draculaura says getting her iCoffin out.

"You know being on your phone won't fix anything,"I say stating the obvious.

"Hold this,"she says handing me her iCoffin.

Then within two or three minutes she's coming back over here.

"Done,"she says with a smile.

"What did you do,"Heath asks?

"I placed a tracking device in her iCoffin,"she says with a wicked smile.

"Nice job,"I say with a smile.

We go into school starting the day, we go through the day hard and wanting to know what's up with them. After school me, Heath, Draculaura, Clawd, Romulus, Izzy, Cleo, Deuce, Aaron, Jane, Beckie, Clawdeen, and Ro-Bo meet up

"Okay so you ready to follow them,"I say smiling.

"Let's go,"Draculaura says leading the way.

After a while we make it to an abanded house and there right inside. We place a mini camera in there where they don't see it and listen to what there saying.

JADE'S POV

"Alright everyone step one is complete,"Cameron says smiling.

"I can't pretend your only pretending to be Abbey's friend,"Kristy says surprised.

"Well it is step one,"I grin.

"What's step two,"she asks?

"To get close to them,"I say grinning.

"How many steps are in this,"Purrsephone asks looking nervous.

"Seven, don't worry no one will know about it,"Cameron says.

"Yeah,"Purrsephone says looking scared.

"What's the matter sis,"Meowlody asks?

"Well there's a secret I have that I never told anyone,"she says getting ansy.

"What is it,"Nefra asks?

"Well for the past month me and Heath have been secretly dating,"she tells us!