Mornings With The Moms

》Jatrina《 

(Janet's Pov) 

Janet awoke to the sound of glass smashing in the kitchen, her eyes furrowed into a glare before she lazily sat up, looking to the side to check the time, it was 4:34 in the morning. She felt her blood boil as she stumbled through the hall and into the kitchen, Riley had attempted to get herself cereal, breaking the bowl and leaving a milk puddle on the floor. She groaned and stepped over the puddle of milk and lifting up Riley onto the counter, Riley had cut herself on the glass, I mean of course she did she's four. Janet grabbed a rag, letting it soak under the sink, she stepped back over to Riley, cleaning her wounded hands, Riley whined at the sting and kicked Janet in the stomach, Janet hissed a cuss word, and Riley giggled a bit before opening her mouth to repeat it, "Fffff..." Janet snapped, "NO!" Riley giggle again "Why you said it" Janet grunted, "Yes mommy got hurt." Riley grinned knowing she had gotten hurt herself, "Fffffuuuck..." Janet groaned before resting her face in her hand. Janet turned and wiped up the milk, and sweeped up the glass, she hesitantly lifted up Riley gently setting her on the floor. 

(A couple hours later-Katrina's pov)

Katrina awoke to Misha and Sergei standing over her, she let out a gasp before screaming out "What the hell?!" Sergei tilted his head "We waited for you to awake because of the fact you always get grumpy when we wake you, but you seem angrier this time." His voice held a tone of confusion. Katrina turned her head to the side, staring at the clock, it was 8:43 in the morning, she grunted "Ah well its concerning waking up to two dark figures over you, you understand I could have snapped and used my cat like reflexes on you, correct?" She said in a very annoyed tone. The twins shrugged, practically dragging her out of bed to make them breakfast, Katrina angrily made the two a bowl of cereal before heading toward her room. Katrina sat down grabbing her phone, the light coming from it causing a sting in her eyes, she didn't seem to mind though as she began texting Janet, like she did every morning.

(Messages)

Katrina= [-]

Janet= [•]

-Hello - 9:12 AM

•Hey - 9:16 AM

-You doing anything today? - 9:17 AM

•Nope, you? - 9:18 A,

-I was thinking Bexx or Chad could take care of the kids and you could come over. - 9:25 AM

•Oh, I'll think about it, Kay? - 9:26 AM

-Mkay. -9:26 AM

(Katrina's pov)

Katrina was slightly upset she didn't immediately say yes like she usually did, but she didn't think anything of it, she just turned to tv on to watch some sad American cinema, her mind quickly drifting off into a day dream, eventually she just fell asleep, dreaming about some odd Russian spy shit.

(Janet's pov)

She decided to update her, she was snuggled up on the couch with her toddler fast asleep, and a couple hours had passed by since Katrina and her had texted, she decided to update her, carefully grabbing her phone trying not to wake Riley, she glared at her bright phone before texting back, smiling slightly as she did.

(Messages)

Janet=[•]

Katrina=[-]

•Hey - 3:36 PM

•I was thinking I would come over around 7:00 and we'd drop the kids off at 6:30, maybe pick up something to eat on the way to your house? - 3:37 PM

-Sounds good, see you then. - 4:24 PM