Hanging Out.

(No one's pov) 

Both Katrina and Janet said goodbye to Bexx and Chad before leaving to get McDonald's. The car ride was very quiet up until they ordered, other not that it was like cricket's could start playing. Katrina watched Janet driving, smiling as she did, she couldn't get over has pretty she was. Of course Janet thought otherwise, Janet hated how she looked, that's why she always wore baggy clothes, and Katrina hated that Janet felt that way, but they never spoke of it. Janet starting humming to the sound of the radio, Katrina laughing softly before humming along with her. Janet smiled as Katrina did so, Janet pulled into Katrina's driveway not long after. They both pulled out of the car, Janet holding the food as she walked inside behind Katrina. They sat down eating and drinking their alcohol, Janet laughing at the small jokes Katrina made. 

(About an hour or so later)

They were leaning against the sofa, drinking vodka, Katrina said in a drunk tone "Hows dating going...?" Janet shrugged "I have a date with that Diego guy soon." Katrina felt heart ache, shrugging it off, chugging her vodka down as her blood boiled at the thought of Janet dating someone. "Why do you always choose to date scumbags..." she hissed "What-?" Katrina glared at her "You heard me, first you liked that fuckhead bartender, now that hippie dick" Janet set her glass down, glaring at her "Why do you always hate the guys I like, hm? What's the huge deal?" Katrina sat up "I don't need a reason to hate them." Janet clenched her fists, "Yes you do." Katrina growled "Simple they don't deserve you." Janet groaned "Then who do you suggest, hm?" Katrina looked at her "What?" Janet snapped, "You don't like any of the guys I like, so who the fuck do you sugest?!" Katrina hesitated "Tch." Janet opened her mouth to speak quickly being interrupted "You-" Katrina spoke bluntly, "Me." Janet's eyes widened "What-?" Katrina scoffed "You asked who I suggested." The room just went quiet, neither of them spoke for a good 3o-50 minutes.

Janet looked down at the floor, Katrina just continued to chug her vodka, getting angrier every sip, "You know what." Janet sighed looking at her "What..." Katrina glared at her "Every guy you've been with has treated you like shit, so why do you keep dating them." She downed another sip of vodka, "Not every guy is like that Katrina, "Mhm yeah, well see." Janet sighed "I should get home..." Katrina glared at her, "You're just gonna leave and act like none of this happened?" Janet went quiet for a bit, "You realize it's just the alcohol talking...right?" Katrina smirked "Well then I can blame everything on the alcohol, and that wouldn't be very fair." Janet just stared at her, nodding slightly before drinking more vodka, Janet stared at Katrina, scooting over before resting her head on her shoulder, "You're a real bitch, you know that right..." Katrina laughed slightly, nodding. Janet smiled a bit, knowing Katrina had calmed down. Not long after they both fell asleep.

Katrina woke up with Janet in her arms, feeling flustered as she stared at her, blushing deeply as she smiled letting Janet sleep. Resting her chin on Janet's head, becoming very relaxed as she did, not long after Janet woke up, looking up at Katrina, Katrina pulling away smiling slightly. Janet laughed slightly resting her head on Katrina's shoulder, "Fuck...my head hurts..." Katrina looked at her with a smug expression, Janet scoffing as she pulled away "Whats with the look?" She said jokingly, Katrina chuckled, "I'm the one who chugged down two bottles of vodka, and you're the one complaining." Janet rolled her eyes, leaning back on Katrina, Katrina smiled wrapping her arm around Janet's waist. They had small talk for about an hour before going to pick up the kids, when they got there they both went their separate ways.