Keep playing with my feelings.

(Sorry this part is extremely short, I didn't know how to continue it.)

Janet awoke to the warmth of Katrina's body pressed to hers, she immediately turned red, feeling her stomach compress in on itself as the regret kicked in. She gently pulled away from Katrina struggling to get out of the covers, her foot getting caught and she hit the carpet causing a loud slamming noise, Katrina awoke due to the noise, raising a brow at Janet caught in the covers on the carpet, she let out a soft snicker, Janet glared at her, "Its not funny..." Katrina tilted her head to the side, "It is." Katrina laughed more as Janet pouted, struggling to escape the covers, eventually doing so, "We...shouldn't have done what we did last night..." Katrina rose a brow, "Why not...?" Janet hesitated, "Because we're best friends and...bestfriends don't do that type of thing...not to mention I have a date on Thursday..." Katrina sat up, staring at Janet blankly, "You're right, bestfriends don't do that, but its not the first time so why do you keep repeating it." Janet just stared at her before looking at the ground, "I...don't know..." Katrina sighed, "Know what, have it your way, play with my feelings and then claim on meant nothing." There was a tone of anger in her voice, she got up grabbing her clothes, rustling to get dressed, Janet just stared at the ground, Katrina's words ringing in her ears. Katrina stepped out of Janet's room, slamming the door on her way out, Janet squinting at the sudden action.