Girls Game Night.

Katrina woke up and expectedly Janet had left, they had fallen asleep together, and she left. Katrina stared blankly at the roof, having a throbbimg head ache as well as her heart aching, her memories from the night before were foggy, bit she thoroughly remembered the kiss and falling asleep with her. She felt her anger rise as she reached over toward her end table, grabbing a vodka bottle and slamming it against the wall. She took a deep breath and crawled out of bed, getting dressed, leaving to pick up the twins from Chad's.

----------------------Hours later-----------------------

Katrina pulled into Carol's driveway, stepping out of her car, walking up to the door, Carol had invited her over for game night earlier that day, she knocked on the door, Carol quickly opening to greet her friend, inviting the Russian in, to Katrina's surprise Janet wasn't there, atleast not yet. She walked into the front room and took a seat on the floor, creating small talk with the ray of sunshine. Not long after there was a knock at the door, the sound ringed in Katrina's ears like dark thoughts taking over when she tries to fall asleep, her heart ached as her thoughts took over, it was an odd trigger, but it hurt, that was until she heard Janet's voice and she snapped out of it, "Katrina...? Katrina...?!" The blue eyed blondes words had a strong hold on her, she just went quiet getting lost in the smaller woman eyes, Janet turned her head toward the southern mother, before sitting down beside Katrina, the Russian just looked down at her legs.

The night went along smoothly at first, they played a few games, and began playing a truth or dare card game, Katrina rolled her dice before pulling out a dare card, the card read "Kiss the player to your left" the Russian immediately felt her stomach drop and begin to churn, she stayed quiet for a minute before her eyes slowly looked at Janet, the smaller woman rose a brow, confusion filling her head. Katrina swallowed her feelings down, setting the card down, before gently grabbing Janet's chin, pressing a soft kiss against her lips before pulling away and covering her face with the back of her wrist, Janet grew flushed as a light red blush peered on her cheeks. Carol just sat there, being buried deep into confusion, her head tilted to the side.

They continued playing the game Katrina getting lost in thought every so often, eventually Katrina fell asleep leaned against Janet, her head rested on the blondes shoulder. Janet didn't mind as she played with the Russians hair, Carol had gotten up to sleep in her room, so it was just the Russian and Janet. Janet attempted to get up to turn off the lights, quickly being stopped by the Russian grabbing her arm. The blue eyed blonde looked at her, the Russian seemed nervous, Janet sighed before reassuring the Russian she'd be back. The blue eyed blonde got up and turned off the lights before stepping back over to Katrina. She sat down and the Russian immediately clinged onto her, wrapping her arms around her waist her face pressed into her chest, Janet gently running her hands through the Russians hair again.

Katrina was definitely being a lot more soft towards the blonde. Which was obvious to Janet, so she embraced it while she still could, pressing a kiss onto the Russians head as she reached for the blanket on the couch, wrapping it around the two as she layed down with the Russian still clinging onto her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Katrina awoke to the feeling of someone playing with her hair, she immediately knew in was Janet, a smile peering on her face as she looked up at her, "I thought you'd be gone when I woke up..." the blue eyed blonde laughed softly, "I promised I wouldn't leave you did I not...?" The Russian smiled softly, nuzzling her face into the blondes chest. The blonde feeling her face burn up slightly as a light red blush peered on her face. Janet pressing a kiss onto the Russians head, smiling as she rested her head on Katrina's head. Katrina smiled against the blue eyed blondes chest.

Not long after Carol walked in and just stared at the two, neither of them noticed for awhile, Janet being the first to notice. Pulling away from Katrina right as she saw her, Katrina seeming confused at first before she saw Carol looking at them in a judgemental way. The Russian just laughed nervously.